Highlights Of Germany - Cruise Only
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
Gateway for departure is Zurich, Switzerland.
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Zurich:
in single room $205, in twin room $125
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
B / Sapphire Deck / $834
A / Sapphire Deck / $899
P / Royal Deck / $1,027
Avalon Suite / Royal Deck / $1,799
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo / Deck / $256
B / Sapphire Deck / $1,349
A / Sapphire Deck / $1,413
P / Royal Deck / $1,542
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $2,442
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 9-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Passau (Embarkation): onboard welcome reception
Day 2 Regensburg: guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting
Day 3 Nuremberg: choice of guided sightseeing or Nuremberg Rally Grounds tour
Day 4 Kitzingen: guided sightseeing
Day 5 Wurzburg: guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop's Residenz
Day 6 Main River Village: guided walk
Day 7 Boppard - Rhine Gorge - Rudesheim: guided walk in Boppard; cruise through the Rhine Gorge; visit Siegfried's Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rudesheim; enjoy a special treat
Day 8 Excursion to Heidelberg: guided visit of the castle, see the Great Vat
Day 9 Strasbourg: guided sightseeing, visit La Petite France district and the gothic cathedral
Day 10 Basel (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; soft drinks with lunch; and wine, beer, or soft drinks with dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Arrival transfers are not included and are not offered for purchase with this cruise-only itinerary.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Attend a tasting of authentic German beers.
Highlights of Germany - Cruise Only