From The Danube Delta To Prague With Extended Stay In Istanbul- Westbound
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
Dates and Prices do not include air travel.
Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Avalon Waterways, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments; or (2) intra-vacation air segments only, starting at $250. Required intra-vacation air segment: Istanbul/Bucharest. Air prices were effective on January 27, 2016 and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Prices and itineraries are subject to change. Final details will be available in April 2016.
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Prices shown above include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo Deck / $426
B / Sapphire Deck / $2,462
A / Sapphire Deck / $2,569
P / Royal Deck / $2,784
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $4,069
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 15-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Istanbul: welcome to Istanbul
Days 2-3 Istanbul: intra-tour flight from Istanbul; guided sightseeing, visit Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, and Grand Bazaar; Host service during your stay
Day 4 Istanbul - Bucharest: fly to Bucharest
Day 5 Bucharest - Fetesti (Embarkation): guided sightseeing in Bucharest; onboard welcome reception
Day 6 St. Gheorghe: excursion to Danube Delta; Km 0 celebration; onboard lecture
Day 7 Cernavod?: excursion to Constanta; guided sightseeing, visit the National History & Archaeological Museum
Day 8 Rousse. Excursion to Veliko Tarnovo & Arbanassi: guided sightseeing, visit Tsarevet's Fortress in Veliko Tarnovo, and the Ethnographical Museum and Church of the Nativity in Arbanassi; or guided sightseeing of Rousse
Day 9 Vidin, Bulgaria - Excursion to BelogradchikDay 10 Iron Gates: cruise through the Iron Gates gorge; visit Lepenski Vir archaeological exhibition
Day 11 Belgrade: guided sightseeing, visit Kalemegdan Fortress
Day 12 Mohacs. Excursion to Pecs: organ concert
Day 13 Budapest: guided sightseeing, see Fishermen's Bastion
Day 14 Budapest - Vienna: cruising
Day 15 Vienna: guided sightseeing
Day 16 Durnstein - Melk: guided walk in Durnstein, see the Stiftskirche; guided visit of the Benedictine Abbey and wine tasting
Day 17 Passau: guided walk
Day 18 Regensburg: guided walk; enjoy a snack at the Historische Wurstkuche; beer tasting
Day 19 Roth - Nuremberg: choice of guided sightseeing in Roth or guided sightseeing in Nuremberg
Day 20 Nuremberg (Disembarkation) - Prague: travel to Prague
Days 21-22 Prague: guided sightseeing, see the Astronomical Clock and visit Hrad?any Castle grounds; free time
Day 23 Prague: your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; soft drinks with lunch; and wine, beer, or soft drinks with dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change is necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Please check visa requirements with your local consulate(s); responsibility for obtaining visas rests with the traveler.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Learn about the Danube Delta at an onboard lecture.
From the Danube Delta to Prague with Extended Stay in Istanbul - Westbound