Rhine & Rhone Revealed - Northbound
- Best Selling
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-04-07||USD $6,008.00||See in Cart|
|2017-04-21||USD $6,458.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-05||USD $6,808.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-19||USD $6,908.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $6,808.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-16||USD $6,758.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-30||USD $6,408.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-14||USD $6,408.00||See in Cart|
|2017-07-28||USD $6,408.00||See in Cart|
|2017-08-11||USD $6,408.00||See in Cart|
Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included
Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.
Extra nights per person in Cote d'Azur:
in single room from $255 to $952, in twin room from $136 to $485
Extra nights per person in Amsterdam:
in single room from $179 to $445, in twin room from $112 to $245
Prices shown include cruise in Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck.
To upgrade to a higher category, add per person:
Category / Decks / Price
D / Indigo / Deck / $398
B / Sapphire Deck / $2,298
A / Sapphire Deck / $2,398
P / Royal Deck / $2,598
Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $3,798
- City Highlights
Cruise: deluxe 14-night cruise in an outside stateroom with Avalon's exclusive Comfort Collection BedsSM
Day 1 Cote d'Azur: welcome to France
Day 2 Cote d'Azur - Transfer to Arles (Embarkation): onboard welcome reception; cruise into the Camargue region (daylight permitting)
Day 3 Arles: guided sightseeing, visit the Roman Amphitheater Day 4 Avignon: guided sightseeing, visit the Palace of the Popes
Day 5 Cruising - Viviers: guided walk, visit Old Town and the cathedral
Day 6 Tournon/Tain l'Hermitage - Vienne: guided walk in Tournon; guided walk in Vienne
Day 7 Lyon: guided sightseeing, picture stop on Fourviere Hill; onboard lecture
Day 8 Cruising St. Jean de Losne: day at leisure; cheese tasting
Day 9 St. Jean de Losne (Disembarkation) - Beaune - Basel, Switzerland (Embarkation): visit the Hotel-Dieu in Beaune; transfer to Basel; onboard welcome reception
Day 10 Breisach. Excursion to the Black Forest: visit a woodcarver's workshop or visit a Black Forest open-air museum
Day 11 Strasbourg: guided sightseeing, visit La Petite France district and the gothic cathedral
Day 12 Excursion to Heidelberg - Mainz: guided visit of the castle, see the Great Vat in Heidelberg; visit the Gutenberg Museum in Mainz
Day 13 Rudesheim - Rhine Gorge - Koblenz: visit Siegfried's Mechanical Musical Instrument Museum in Rudesheim and enjoy a special treat; cruise through the Rhine Gorge; guided walk in Koblenz
Day 14 Cologne: choice of guided city walk or Jewish Heritage walk
Day 15 Amsterdam: canal cruise
Day 16 Amsterdam (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Key Differences
- Launch Date
- Captain's welcome & farewell receptions with sparkling wine and canapes
- Welcome dinner
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Daily Night Fare
- Farewell dinner
- Complimentary sparkling wine with breakfast; wine, beer, or soft drinks with lunch and dinner are included daily on board your vessel
- In the event of water level problems or any problems of a technical nature, it may be necessary to operate the itinerary by motorcoach or to alter the program.
- Included visits and special features are subject to change. If a change becomes necessary, a substitute will be offered.
- Scenic Highlights
Special onboard and onshore experiences presented by entertainers, artisans, and experts, designed to enrich your cruise.
Visit the Gutenberg Museum, and attend a lively Edith Piaf-style show on board.
Rhine & Rhone Revealed - Northbound