Summary of The Day: Our dollar-bill-size booklet contains five real tickets to the most famous Toronto attractions. We've done the detective work, picked the best of the best, and cut the price nearly in half. (Well, 45% to be precise.)
With your Toronto CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably:
Admission includes Look Out level (1,136 ft./346 m.), Glass Floor level and choice of attraction: 3-D film or motion theatre ride.
Castle admission including multimedia guide and Pellatt film.
Toronto Zoo or Ontario Science Centre
General admission to five indoor pavilions and outdoor trails that highlight over 500 animal residents of the zoo.
General Admission to Canada's leading science center including the Weston Family Innovation Centre for teens and young-adults, and KidSpark for age 8 and under.
Royal Ontario Museum
General Admission to Canada's largest museum of world cultures and natural history.
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
General admission to Canada's largest indoor aquarium.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your Toronto CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions.
***Toronto CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day you use your ticket booklet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 13 and older
*Child age: 4-12
We highly recommend you use your Pass Booklet before February 28, 2017 after booking on our site since the price is valid till February, 2017. If you want to use your Pass Booklet after February 28, 2017, please contact service team to adjust the price for you.
Five one-time attraction tickets. Ticket details:
- CN Tower - attractions experience admission
- Casa Loma - castle admission, audio guide and Pellatt film
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - admission
- Royal Ontario Museum - admission
- Toronto Zoo or Ontario Science Centre admission
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are typically not eligible for refund after being activated (when the first ticket is used).
Ticket book is valid for nine consecutive days beginning date of first use.
We recommend you purchase your CityPASS up to 90 days in advance of first day of use.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.