Summary of The Day: Get into the festive spirit on this Christmas tour in Philadelphia that will have you Ho Ho Ho-ing all the way home! We'll have you feeling festive in no time - trust us!
Your Philly tour begins at Philadelphia's City Hall, the cultural and geographic heart of Philadelphia's city center. After you've met your guide, you’ll be introduced to Dilworth Park as you watch ice skaters with the iconic City Hall as the backdrop. We'll walk from there up to a historic railroad terminal and head downstairs to one of the country’s largest and most historic indoor markets. Here, you’ll see a seriously impressive model train set displayed for the holidays, which is sure to take you right back to your childhood and fill you with that festive feeling of wonder.
Next, we arrive at a holiday light and sound show featuring the world’s largest pipe organ, a show that has delighted generations of Philadelphians during the holiday season.
From there, we enter one of Philly's biggest shopping and restaurant districts. This neighborhood is always buzzing at this time of year, and as you stroll, you'll catch some views of the fantastic holiday window displays. The tour continues toward Rittenhouse Square, where you’ll see the beautiful Christmas tree and a view of the church where one of our favorite Christmas carols was written and first performed.
Your Philadelphia city tour continues to one of the newest attractions in Philly. You’ll be treated to a spectacular holiday show from one of the world’s largest LED TV screens inside one of Philly’s newest skyscrapers.
After the show, we walk toward the Ben Franklin Parkway with views of Logan Square, Sister Cities Park, and the Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul, a Christmas destination for many Catholics in the Philadelphia area.
The tour concludes at an iconic public park for one of Philly's fastest growing traditions. Here you’ll visit a traditional outdoor Christmas village, and have a chance to explore this winter wonderland (and be tempted by the many holiday food and drink choices!). From here, you'll have a chance to continue eating, shopping, and exploring, basking in the holiday spirit of Philadelphia.
Ending point: The Christmas Village at Love Park, 16th St. and JFK Blvd.
A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Make sure to check the weather report for rain!.
There are times when certain sites close and we can't visit. We will attempt to give you this information at the start of the tour where possible.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.