Summary of The Day: Do you want a real-life peek into the filming locations seen on The Sopranos? Join On Location Tours’ guided bus tour of Sopranos sites to become a Sopranos expert! Join us for sightseeing from NYC to the Jersey suburbs where Tony Soprano and his mafia buddies spend their days and nights. The tour guides are actors who have appeared as stand-ins or extras on the show and share little known facts and behind the scenes info. This one-of-a-kind tour is a “must” for any Sopranos fan.
See where the mob hangs out! This is a great idea for bachelor parties in New York or New Jersey and for all fans of the Sopranos. You might even want to package it together with a dinner in Little Italy.
All the tickets are non-refundable once confirmed.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. The guide will be holding a BlUE UMBRELLA at all departure points.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
At the start of the tour we met 'Vito', the tour was then jam packed with sites, photo opportunities, titbits of information and humour. The tour guide Marc (an extra) was a good presenter, made it very fun and interesting. The locations we...re great. My partner went on the tour 9 years ago and he said it was as good as then and better with the advantage of all of the series's. The bus was comfortable, clean and air-conditioned (and there were toilets). If you are wondering whether to go on this tour or not....you absolutely must!!!!Read full review
I purchased the tickets for my Mom and myself, as we are both big fans of the show! Before we got on the bus, we even got to meet the actor who played Vito!!! Our tour guide, whose name escapes me at this moment, was extremely knowledgable,... charismatic and fun!!! I loved the trivia questions and funny little prizes that a correct answer got! The tour was great, and we had more fun than I imagined we would!!! All in all, it was a great day, and I would recommend the Soprano's Sites Tour to anyone who enjoyed the show!!! FANTASTIC!!! :)Read full review
Booked this tour for my husband who is a huge Sopranos fan - the tour started with a chat with one of the main characters. The tour guide (Mark Barron) was punctual, professional, informative and great fun with an incredible knowledge of al...l things Soprano! Mark was approachable, willing to answer any questions and very enthusiastic. An all round "goodfella". The locations were recognisable and photographable! The bus was comfortable and luxurious.Great value for money - I can strongly recommend this tour to any fan (or spouse!) Will never "fugheddaboudit" xRead full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.