Summary of The Day: Join the mob on a trip through Sopranoland.
● Stop at the Bada Bing
● Check out Barone Sanitation, Tony's legitimate business
● Sit on the steps of the diner where Chris was shot
● See Pizzaland, The Muffler Man, and other sites from the opening credits
● Visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI
● Stop at Father Phil’s Parish
● Sit in the restaurant booth where Tony sat in the final scene of the series
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure. The guide will be holding a BlUE UMBRELLA at all departure points.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
At the start of the tour we met 'Vito', the tour was then jam packed with sites, photo opportunities, titbits of information and humour. The tour guide Marc (an extra) was a good presenter, made it very fun and interesting. The locations we...re great. My partner went on the tour 9 years ago and he said it was as good as then and better with the advantage of all of the series's. The bus was comfortable, clean and air-conditioned (and there were toilets). If you are wondering whether to go on this tour or not....you absolutely must!!!!Read full review
I purchased the tickets for my Mom and myself, as we are both big fans of the show! Before we got on the bus, we even got to meet the actor who played Vito!!! Our tour guide, whose name escapes me at this moment, was extremely knowledgable,... charismatic and fun!!! I loved the trivia questions and funny little prizes that a correct answer got! The tour was great, and we had more fun than I imagined we would!!! All in all, it was a great day, and I would recommend the Soprano's Sites Tour to anyone who enjoyed the show!!! FANTASTIC!!! :)Read full review
Booked this tour for my husband who is a huge Sopranos fan - the tour started with a chat with one of the main characters. The tour guide (Mark Barron) was punctual, professional, informative and great fun with an incredible knowledge of al...l things Soprano! Mark was approachable, willing to answer any questions and very enthusiastic. An all round "goodfella". The locations were recognisable and photographable! The bus was comfortable and luxurious.Great value for money - I can strongly recommend this tour to any fan (or spouse!) Will never "fugheddaboudit" xRead full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.