3-Day Grand Canyon West (Skywalk) Bus Tour: Hoover Dam, Chocolate Factory & Tanger Outlets (Product Code: 2-351)
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Los Angeles driving through the scenic Mojave Desert to arrive in Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert. You'll have the night to yourself. You may join our Las Vegas Night Tour or see one of the many award-winning shows the city has to offer!
Las Vegas Night Tour (Additional): See the bright lights of Las Vegas and visit the hottest spots in the city on this 3-hour amazing tour. Stop by the Mirage volcano, Bellagio Fountains and much more! You'll see the ever-popular Fremont Street Experience - a spectacular show of millions of LED lights and 555,000 watts of sound over five blocks on Fremont Street.
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll head to the majestic Grand Canyon - one of the most spectacular natural wonders in the world! You'll wake up early to ensure that we arrive at the Grand Canyon before many of the crowds! You'll spend approximately four hours at the Grand Canyon West.
There, you will have the chance to venture onto to Skywalk or partake in a thrilling Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Cruise - both at additional costs.
Then you will return to Las Vegas, and stop at the Hoover Dam for approximately 30 minutes on your way back.
When we arrive back in Las Vegas during the afternoon, you'll have the rest of the day and night to yourself. You may choose to see one of Las Vegas' amazing shows!
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Your last day on this tour will begin in the morning as we make your way to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. After, there will be a optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas and then depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles, there will be a stop by the famous Tanger Outlets. After, guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up locations.
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m., but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by circumstances such as bad weather and traffic.
We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a note under the comments section when completing their reservation. Guests who choose to depart from Las Vegas will not be able to visit the Tanger Outlets.
Guests departing from Las Vegas will visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens in the morning and enjoy the optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas. They will then later be transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, near McCarran International Airport.
We recommend bus or taxi service for guests flying out of McCarran International Airport.Taxis can be arranged for $10 and take about 10 minutes.
Guests who choose to start their tour in Las Vegas, must please go to the following link to book online:3-Day Grand Canyon West (Skywalk) Bus Tour: Hoover Dam, Chocolate Factory & Tanger Outlets
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy apply to free-fare passenger based on triple or quad prices.
*Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. "No-shows" will be assessed a $100 fee per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Prices for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy apply when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple prices does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Prices for child apply when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Prices for child apply when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person. Double price will always apply to the first two people in a room. e.g. 2 adults +1 child = 2 x double price + 1 kid price.
*Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Person(According to the weather)
- Two Las Vegas buffet lunch of Chinese seafood: $14.99/Adult; $10.99/Child(5-10)(Fee includes tax and tip(From 10/1/2015, price will be changed into $9.99/Adult; $6.99/Child(5-10)) Address: Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- David Copperfield Magic: $160.00/person(5+)
- “O”-Cirque Du Soleil: $233.00/person(5+)
- Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil: $95.00/person(For adults above 18 only as this show contains nudity.)
- Las Vegas Night Time Helicopter: $139.00/person
- FANTASY: $65.00/Person(Must be 18 years of age or older to see show because the performance contains nudity.)
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $122.00/Person(5+)
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $160.00/Person(6+)
- Las Vegas Believe Show: $98.00/Person(5+)
- Zarkana by Cirque Du Soleil: $121.00/Person(5+)
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $93.00/person($115.00 for VIP) (For adults above 18 only as this show contains nudity.)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $205.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $80.00/Person(Grand Canyon West. Mandatory fee on tour.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
All passengers in this tour lodging in Circus Circus Hotel will receive a $86-value Super Gift Pack each!
★2 Hot Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park in Circus Circus Hotel, $25 value!
★Famous show by World’s Largest Permanent Circus in Circus Circus Hotel, $10 value!
★Discounts for a variety of restaurants and shops within the hotel, $30 value!
★Free WIFI and Kettle using in Circus Circus Hotel, $16 value!
★Match play + Bonus Casino Chips, $5 value!
(The special offers listed above are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide.)
Optional Buffet lunch is only for the Las Vegas visit. The restaurant address is 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Guests who need to change their pick-up location, must please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise we may not be able to change it.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Danuta Leja09/17/2015 05:25:01
Value for money tour( Verified Purchased )
Tour was well orgenized with the responsible and helpful tour guide Gary. This tour is highly recommend for all travelers.
Melita Cortel09/10/2015 05:54:29
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon tour( Verified Purchased )
The customer service responded in a timely manner to my requests. The tour was organized, love the assigned seats. The tour guide was always on time and very helpful. For a short 3 days, we were able to visit lots of places for a reasonabl...e price. The itenirary was followed and everything was taken cared of- from checking in the hotel to buying the entrance tickets to the Grand Canyon to the meal tickets at the Chinese buffet. I really enjoyed this trip. It beats driving. I love the buy 2 get one free promo. The only negative thing I can say about this tour is the entrance fee to Grand Canyon. I think $80.00 per person is too much to pay to go inside the Grand Canyon. I would like to suggest also to make the Hoover Dam stop one hour instead of 30 minutes. Read full review
IMDADALI GANIWALLA09/02/2015 14:55:22
A Fabulous lifetime experience( Verified Purchased )
Myself, my wife Sakina and my 90 year old mother, Zehrabai, were given a very courteous and most enjoyable trip down to Las Vegas & more especially to Grand Canyon. The walk on the Skyway was a lifetime experience. May I suggest if you co...uld include a continental breakfast with the hotel accomodation which was excellent. Read full review
Jimmy Opaskit(8)Useful07/09/2015 14:15:09
Los Angeles - Las Vegas( Verified Purchased )
I would like to have Wifi and good movie in the Bus
Rajdeep Singh(1)Useful05/29/2015 01:19:36
Awesome trip( Verified Purchased )
It was very good trip. Very satisfactory and guide was very friendly. I visited many place. Full value for money trip.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
You can join this tour and the night tour, but the restriction is that you cannot walk into casinos or participate any gambling activities.
Customer Service Rep
We currently do not have parking information available.
You will need to see if there are parking structures around the pick up points
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your interest in Tours4Fun!
The closest pick-up is:
3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
(Bokai Garden Hotel)
Distance: 2.87 mi
Customer Service Rep
we will be staying at Lincoln Plaza hotel. Can u pick us up? 08/22/2015 15:28:50
Please tell us all the product IDs of your mentioned tours so that we can check more information for you. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this 3 Day Las Vegas tours it offers meeting points you are able to join from to initiate the tour.
Customer Service Rep
I am really very interested in your tours.
Gill 08/19/2015 08:49:24
Thank you for your interest in Tours4Fun.
We provide meeting points in Los Angeles and we suggest that you arrive at Los Angeles one day prior to the tour date. Venice Beach seems to be far from the meeting points.
We can also provide hotel information for you on our website for you to consider if you arrive a day before:
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
Value for money tour
Tour was well orgenized with the responsible and helpful tour guide Gary. This tour is high ..By Danuta Leja On 09/17/2015 05:25:01
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon tour
The customer service responded in a timely manner to my requests. The tour was organized, lo ..By Melita Cortel On 09/10/2015 05:54:29
A Fabulous lifetime experience
Myself, my wife Sakina and my 90 year old mother, Zehrabai, were given a very courteous and ..By IMDADALI GANIWALLA On 09/02/2015 14:55:22
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Dev NN09/23/2015 00:50:59
I am Male, 36 . Looking for a travelling companion to split the ..
Carrie-Ann Bennett09/09/2014 18:06:45
Looking for a female travel buddy for this tour in beginning of d ..
pradeep manohara05/09/2014 03:12:03
I am single person from india. Looking for travel ling companion ..