3-Day Grand Canyon West (Skywalk) Bus Tour: Hoover Dam, Chocolate Factory & Tanger OutletsCode: 2-351
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Los Angeles driving through the scenic Mojave Desert to arrive in Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert. You'll have the night to yourself. You may join our Las Vegas Night Tour or see one of the many award-winning shows the city has to offer!
Las Vegas Night Tour (Additional): See the bright lights of Las Vegas and visit the hottest spots in the city on this 3-hour amazing tour. Stop by the Mirage volcano, Bellagio Fountains and much more! You'll see the ever-popular Fremont Street Experience - a spectacular show of millions of LED lights and 555,000 watts of sound over five blocks on Fremont Street.
- If you book pre hotel extension with us at the following hotels (with code 2-), we can offer pick-up directly from your hotel:
*Radisson Hotel Whittier
*Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
*Pacific Palm Resort
*Holiday Inn La Mirada
*The Hotel Fullerton
*Quality Inn & Suites Montebello
* Park Inn Radisson Covina
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll head to the majestic Grand Canyon - one of the most spectacular natural wonders in the world! You'll wake up early to ensure that we arrive at the Grand Canyon before many of the crowds! You'll spend approximately four hours at the Grand Canyon West.
There, you will have the chance to venture onto to Skywalk or partake in a thrilling Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Cruise - both at additional costs.
Then you will return to Las Vegas, and stop at the Hoover Dam for approximately 30 minutes on your way back.
There is a mandatory admission fee for visiting the Grand Canyon West Rim.
When we arrive back in Las Vegas during the afternoon, you'll have the rest of the day and night to yourself. You may choose to see one of Las Vegas' amazing shows!
- Circus Circus Hotel or similar
Las Vegas - Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Your last day on this tour will begin in the morning as we make your way to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. After, there will be a optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas and then depart from Las Vegas. On the way back to Los Angeles, there will be a stop by the famous Tanger Outlets. After, guests will be dropped off at the major pick-up locations.
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m., but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by circumstances such as bad weather and traffic.
We offer hotel extension services; if you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Guests who wish to end their tour in Las Vegas, must please leave us a note under the comments section when completing their reservation. Guests who choose to depart from Las Vegas will not be able to visit the Tanger Outlets.
Guests departing from Las Vegas will visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens in the morning and enjoy the optional buffet brunch in Las Vegas. They will then later be transferred to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, near McCarran International Airport.
We recommend bus or taxi service for guests flying out of McCarran International Airport.Taxis can be arranged for $10 and take about 10 minutes.
Guests who choose to start their tour in Las Vegas, must please go to the following link to book online:http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-skywalk-west-grand-canyon-las-vegas-tour-b.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
*The third guest joins the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on share room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy apply to free-fare passenger based on triple or quad prices.
*Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. "No-shows" will be assessed a $100 fee per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Prices for Single Occupancy apply when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Prices for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy apply when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple prices does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with two beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Prices for child apply when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Prices for child apply when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person. Double price will always apply to the first two people in a room. e.g. 2 adults +1 child = 2 x double price + 1 kid price.
*Prices may be higher than usual during the holidays and selected weekends.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Admissions and Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $25.00/Person(According to the weather)
- Two buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $10.99/Child(5-10)(include service fee)
- David Copperfield Magic: $160.00/person(5+)
- “O”-Cirque Du Soleil: $230.00/person(5+)
- Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil: $95.00/person(For adults above 18 only as this show contains nudity.)
- Las Vegas Night Time Helicopter: $139.00/person
- FANTASY: $65.00/Person(Must be 18 years of age or older to see show because the performance contains nudity.)
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: $120.00/Person(5+)
- Le Rêve - The Dream: $160.00/Person(6+)
- Las Vegas Believe Show: $98.00/Person(5+)
- Zarkana by Cirque Du Soleil: $119.00/Person(5+)
- Las Vegas Jubilee Show: $93.00/person($115.00 for VIP) (For adults above 18 only as this show contains nudity.)
- Skywalk: $35.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $205.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $80.00/Person(Grand Canyon West. Mandatory fee on tour.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
All passengers participating in this tour will receive a $70-value Super Gift Pack each!
★2 Hot Entertainments at World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park, $25 value!
★Famous show by World’s Largest Permanent Circus, $10 value!
★Discounts for a variety of restaurants and shops within the hotel, $30 value!
★Match Play + Bonus Casino Chips, $5 value!
(The special offers listed above are subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
Optional Buffet lunch is only for the Las Vegas visit. The restaurant address is 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Guests who need to change their pick-up location, must please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise we may not be able to change it.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Jose and Carmen Arambula(3)Useful02/21/2015 05:26:16
perfect( Verified Purchased )
This was our first tour and it was perfect the view at the grand canyon is beautiful.Thanks to Chester our tour guide.He is so helpful.I wondering if you guys have tours to Yosemite park? thank you again.
Great Experience!( Verified Purchased )
Taking this tour was one of the best experiences I have had! This was my first time visiting the Grand Canyon and was not sure what to expect. Our tour guide Frank made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Frank provided us with information ...Taking this tour was one of the best experiences I have had! This was my first time visiting the Grand Canyon and was not sure what to expect. Our tour guide Frank made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Frank provided us with information Read full review
Rosemary Coote(4)Useful12/02/2014 20:07:52
Value For Money( Verified Purchased )
This is amazing value. Three days, two nights for just over $100 including 2 nights accommodation in a decent hotel. I recommend the $25 night tour of Las Vegas as it takes you to some iconic and amazing places. The tour guide, Jimmy, was ...This is amazing value. Three days, two nights for just over $100 including 2 nights accommodation in a decent hotel. I recommend the $25 night tour of Las Vegas as it takes you to some iconic and amazing places. The tour guide, Jimmy, was Read full review
Rosemary Coote(3)Useful11/06/2014 01:31:16
Amazing( Verified Purchased )
I went on the 3 day tour of Las Vegas and Grand Canyon and was very impressed. At first I was a bit wary as I had read of previous tours where the clients are mainly Chinese and the tour guide spoke mainly Chinese but this was not the case. ...I went on the 3 day tour of Las Vegas and Grand Canyon and was very impressed. At first I was a bit wary as I had read of previous tours where the clients are mainly Chinese and the tour guide spoke mainly Chinese but this was not the case. Read full review
etc etc(2)Useful08/20/2014 12:57:52
It is close to my heart( Verified Purchased )
the tour was so nice and every thing is palneed due to raining we have not chance to go on some place but it is nice thanks to all tours4fun team Regards Adverb nill vemcem
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear ASTEYA GONZALES CRUZ,
The west Rim is approximately a 2.5 hour drive from Las Vegas while South Rim is approximately 5-5.5 hours away.
Guest will spend about 4 hours in the West Rim and about 1-1.5 hours in the South Rim.
Admissions into the park is not included.
Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $80.00/Person
Grand Canyon National Park : $25.00/Person
Customer Service Rep
The rate for 4 passengers in one room departing on June 23, 2015 is currently $288.00.
Prices for child apply when a 2-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
Your children will need to be included as adults in the reservation.
Customer Service Rep
Do you have hotle& pick up from LAX Airport in your next work? I'm looking for a reasonal price hotel.
I plan to arrive 17 May evening and join yuour 3 day 2 night with you.
Tom 05/15/2015 03:32:10
This tour does not offer airport pick up.
The closest pick up we can offer will be:
Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
If you need assistance in a extension near the Chinatown pick up we can offer you the following hotels:
If you would like to stay in a hotel that is the same as the pick up point we can offer the following in Los Angeles:
*These hotels are about 30 minutes from LAX airport.
Customer Service Rep
Guest of all ages are welcome to join and enjoy this tour.
Please note, there is a mandatory admission fee to enter the park of $80.00 per person, including children.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
3 days tour from LA-SF-LA on 24-26 May 2015 and
3 days LA-LV-LA on 27-29 May 2015.
We need accommodation a day before SF tour 23 May 2015 & after SF tour 26 May 2015.
We prefer to stay in hotel near downtown LA. May I know which hotel in downtown LA is the pick up point for both SF & LV trip.
Do you provide hotel stay in LA too? 05/05/2015 05:11:18
Dear PI Loh,
Currently we do not provide pickup service at any hotels in the downtown LA area for both tours. Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012 is the nearest pickup location we have for both tours in downtown area.
We would like to recommend this 7-day tour for you: http://www.tours4fun.com/7-day-deluxe-west-coast-tour-package.html
This tour is the combination of both 3-day tours with hotel accommodation in Los Angeles. It will be more convenient for you to join this tour. However, the hotel we use for this tour in Los Angeles will not be located in downtown area.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
This was our first tour and it was perfect the view at the grand canyon is beautiful.Thanks ..By Jose and Carmen Arambula On 02/21/2015 05:26:16
Taking this tour was one of the best experiences I have had! This was my first time visiting ..By Belen On 12/10/2014 19:25:45
Value For Money
This is amazing value. Three days, two nights for just over $100 including 2 nights accommod ..By Rosemary Coote On 12/02/2014 20:07:52
You May Also Like
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Carrie-Ann Bennett09/09/2014 18:06:45
Looking for a female travel buddy for this tour in beginning of d ..
pradeep manohara05/09/2014 03:12:03
I am single person from india. Looking for travel ling companion ..
Lydia Park05/20/2011 18:54:46
I am looking for companion for Grand canyon trip on Wed. 25 of Ma ..