Summary of The Day: What does 2,000+ HP sound like when you start it up? Find out when you ride the Seadog and discover why over 150,000 people annually ride Seadog! Chicago's most thrilling boat ride Seadog's Speedboat Lake Tour is the best way to view Chicago from the lake, combining an exciting speedboat ride with fantastic views of the world famous Chicago skyline.
Are you ready for a thrilling cruise experience along Chicago's scenic lakefront? This 30-minute Speedboat Lake Tour is the best way to view Chicago from the lake, combining an exciting speedboat ride along the shoreline with informative and amusing descriptions of the world famous Chicago skyline!
As you depart Chicago's Navy Pier, your Captain will tell you interesting facts about the Pier and Chicago's lakefront. Your Captain will then crank up the music and race south past Navy Pier to Chicago's Museum Campus where you will pause to hear about Chicago's interesting lakefront landmarks, architecture and history.
Seadog will then race north past Navy Pier to cruise the Magnificent Mile giving you unique views of the Sears Tower, Buckingham Fountain and Grant Park along the way. Finally, you will race back to Navy Pier to the thrilling sound of our turbo-charged engines.
What does 2,000+ HP sound like when you start it up? Find out when you make your reservation, get your eTicket and ride the Seadog! Discover why over 150,000 people annually ride Seadog!
Seadog Cruises operates daily from April through October 31, weather permitting. On the hour from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Cruise boards 20 minutes prior to departure. Departure times increase between June 20 through September 5.
Seadog Ticket Booth at Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611
Centrally located on Navy Pier's Dock Street across from the 150 foot high Ferris Wheel.
Nearest Intersection: Grand Ave and N Streeter Dr
Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it because the departure dates subject to change.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.