Summary of The Day: Chinatown and North Beach stir your senses!
Together, they awaken you to new flavors, new cultures, and to parts of your heart. We'll start by exploring Chinatown by twilight, including tasting Dim Sum from one of the oldest bakeries in Chinatown. We'll delve into Chinese mysticism and culture, as we explore local sculpture and architecture.
Tea is to Chinatown as North Beach is to coffee and we'll try both. We'll search out authentic Chinese and Italian crafts and pottery. We'll uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know. And you'll be astonished by the new finds in secret alcoves.
From wine to Dim Sum, fortune cookies and teas to cappuccinos in the very places where the Beat Generation started and Barbary Coast history that made San Francisco what it is, you'll feel like you've really experienced Chinatown and North Beach on these San Francisco Tours.
We'll uncover their hidden secrets only intrepid locals know. And you'll be astonished by the new finds in secret alcoves.
• Enjoy Dim Sum from Chinatown's Oldest Bakery
• See How Fortune Cookies are Made
• Explore the Real Chinatown
• Savor Chinese Teas
• Explore the Beat Generation Hangouts
• Mosey Into Authentic Western Saloons
• Indulge in Delicious Pizza and Wine
When you join us at 6:00pm, we are going to try some of the best coffee, Dim Sum and other food on our approximately two-hour tour.
Each youth or child registration requires an adult registration.
Please call Tours4Fun or local agency to acquire the tour guide's contact number and meeting places 48 hours in advance.
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.