Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square Odditorium
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
New York, NY, USA
- End City:
New York, NY, USA
- 4 hours
- Tour Type:
- Passes & Cards
Jan 1st 2013 - Dec 31st 2014: Daily
Get 22 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 22 Points
See how it works
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square Odditorium is New York City's most amazing museum attraction! Located on 42nd Street in the heart of Times Square, Manhattan. Experience NYC's only Odditorium where fact is stranger than fiction. Explore the unbelievable in over twenty galleries of outrageous interactive, video and archival exhibits in this one of a kind museum. Your self-guided adventure is sure to astonish as you come face to face with remarkable relics and rare treasures from around the world at our New York attraction. Like the Ripley's Believe It or Not! museums around the globe, each item inside Ripley's Times Square will appeal to man's basic curiosity and desire to know more about this world...and New York City. As weird as it is real....Believe It or Not!
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium is New York City's Must See Times Square attraction. What is an Odditorium you ask? An Odditorium is a museum like no museum you have ever seen in your lifetime- Believe It or Not! Venture off the hectic New York City streets to enter a world showcasing the odd and celebrating the weird and outlandish from around the world. Your self-guided adventure is sure to astonish as you come face to face and interact with remarkable relics and rare treasures from around the world in our New York City museum attraction. For over 40 years, Robert Ripley - the real-life Indiana Jones - traveled the world collecting the unbelievable, the inexplicable and the one-of-a-kind. His vast collections praised as "amazing", "ludicrously strange" and "extremely amusing" are now on display for you to see, hear and touch, Believe It or Not!
Don't miss the opportunity to explore the unbelievable in over twenty galleries spanning two floors of outrageous video, archival, and interactive exhibits. From the largest gallery of authentic shrunken heads to the genuine collection of Olympic torches, the world's bizarre and beyond is at your fingertips. Whether examining a six-legged cow, a lock of Elvis' hair, 24 shrunken heads, a section of the Berlin wall, or a life-size albino giraffe, a tour through this odditorium will prove that fact is indeed stranger than fiction. Come in and explore the uncanny and witness the amazing in New York City.
Hours of Operation
365 days a year from 9:00am to 1:00pm
Photography is encouraged at Ripley's Times Square. Take one of a kind photos of you and your friends next our albino giraffe, beside a two headed calf, or next to a real shrunken head!
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square is handicapped accessible throughout entire museum.
Ripley's Laser Maze
Ready... Set? GO!
Challenge yourself with our all new Ripley's Impossible LaseRace!
Our Laser Race is a timed event. The lower the time, the better your score.
So get ready to squirm, slither, crawl, jump and bend as you maneuver your body through Ripley's very own brand new Laser Maze! You enter the mysterious maze and as you cross the starting point and the room ahead of you is filled with brilliant green lasers radiating from the walls. You expertly navigate through the web of lasers, going over and under lasers as quickly as possible to reach the end of the Maze. As you navigate beyond the final laser beam, you press a stop button which completes your challenge and determines your time/score.
Your Mission: to beat the clock and reach the end of the laser maze without breaking a single beam! Every beam that you break adds 30 seconds to your score, so watch out! If you score one of the 10 shortest clocked times, YOUR name goes on the top 10 scores to beat. Want to see how it?s done? There are cameras inside the maze that film the competitors going through and show the adventure on a screen just outside the maze.
On your mark...Get Set...RACE!
Upon your exit, step into the Ripley's New York Odd-Shop, a gift store filled to the brim with unique New York City and Ripley's souvenirs to remember your visit by. More than just a gift shop - our magnificent store features items that range from the bizarre to the unbelievable and everything in between. The Ripley's Believe It or Not! shop is the perfect place to find something for everyone - comfortable t-shirts, bizarre collectibles, unique jewelry, crazy candy and toys that will engage the imagination. Our products change regularly and we invite you to visit often. The gift store may be accessed by the public as well as those who've visited our odditorium. Learn more about Ripley's Odd-Shop.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and above
*Children: 4-12 years old
*Kid 3 or under 3(When accompanied by a full paying adult): free
- Ticket of the entrance
- Transportation between your home and museum
- All personal expenses
- Only when accompanied by a full paying adult, children 3 or under 3 can enjoy free charge
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|