Summary of The Day: Your Prague pub crawl starts at our own bar and meeting point, The Pub Crawl Bar. The Pub Crawl Bar is the perfect party kick off venue. Here you'll have the chance to mix and mingle with fellow party-minded travelers from around the world.
At the Pub Crawl Bar, you never have to wait for your next free drink during the unlimited power hour. The bartenders serve beer, wine, absinthe, and vodka at a fast pace so that your glass or shot is never empty. Get your fill of alcohol to start the night right!
It's then time to follow your party tour guides to 3 more local bars. Look forward to an on-the-house welcome shot at every venue! We'll stay at each bar for an hour. If you need more to drink, that comes from your own wallet. But rest assured, you're paying local prices, and in Prague the beer is cheaper than water!
The pub crawl ends at Karlovy Lazne, the biggest club in Prague. It has 5 floors with different themes and styles of music on each floor! No matter your music preference, you'll find something you like.
The departure point is Celetna 12, Prague 1, Hrzanska Pasage, Discover Prague Tour office.
Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins prior to departure time.
This tour ends at a different location from where it begins; it will end at Karlovy Lázně, Smetanovo Nábřeží 198/1, Prague 1.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.