Summary of The Day: Experience the only escorted ticket service of the Papal Audience! Thousands of pilgrims from around the globe gather every Wednesday to see Pope Francis. Unfortunately, with limited seats, not everyone can participate. Navigating through the masses of people can be overwhelming, which is why we have created a service to ensure the best experience possible. We achieve this by providing headsets, a competent and informed guide, and a thorough explanation of what you will experience during the Papal Audience. We reserve your tickets, pick them up and bring them to you. We get you inside early to ensure better seats, and we stay with you until the Pope begins his address. Our informed staff takes care of all the details so that you can relax and truly enjoy this once in a lifetime experience!
The Papal Audience Presentation, lead by your guide, unveils the fascinating history of the Papacy and the artists that contributed to the marvel of Vatican City. You will be provided with headsets and guided to your seats in St. Peter's Square or the Sala of Paul VI. Once seated, your guide will explain the origin of the Papacy from the first Christians through Constantine's era and up to the current wonder of the Holy See. You will discover the history of St. Peter's Square created by Bernini in the 17th century as you become familiar with the smallest sovereign state in the world. Our informed guides will provide a detailed explanation of the events of the Papal Audience and prepare you for your gathering with Pope Francis .
Experience the awe and wonder which occurs at the Papal Audience as Cardinals preach in various languages reaching out to pilgrims and visitors from the far reaches of the world. Listen to the Pope's weekly message as he enters the central stage. Feel free to sing with the spiritual leaders of the Church and pray with the Pope - the head of State of Vatican City. Or just sit back and observe the phenomena while taking it all in. Either way you wish to experience the Papal Audience rest assured that you will be fully informed by our helpful staff so this experience will be a memorable one.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and above
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4; no reservation required.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
English speaking guide
Escorted visit and presentation
Ticket reservation service and ticket pick-up
Confirmed invitation and attendance to Papal Audience with Pope Francis
It is important that you reconfirm this tour immediately after booking, on the phone number provided on your voucher. Our local supplier will ask for your home address, as Vatican City require this information to be submitted before your visit. Failure to reconfirm this tour will result in it being cancelled.
This service ends around noon at the Papal Audience; the location of the audience may vary.
It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point on time.
A special dress code is required to attend the Papal Audience. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with dress code requirements. The local operator is not responsible for entry refused due to inappropriate dress.
Depending on the time of year the actual location of the Papal Audience may alternate. During the warmer months from approximately Easter week to the end of September the Papal Audience is held outdoors at St. Peter's Square whereas during the colder months the audience takes place in the Sala of Paul VI within the Leonine Walls of Vatican City. The decision regarding the location of the Papal Audience is made by Vatican officials the day before the event. Regardless of its location within Vatican City, our tour guarantees entry.
Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours.
Please do not leave valuable items unattended. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Tonia was our tour guide and she was fabulous. She got us perfect seats Pope Francis was less than 10ft from us and he past twice kissing 2 babies right in front of us. Tonia made the wonderful by giving a very in depth history on St Peters... and the Popes. It was a moment of a lifetimeRead full review
"Excellent - I took my mum on this guided tour. Our tour guide Dario - I hope I have got the name right was brilliant great fun, knew exactly how to get us good seats. We were on the front row of our section, the Pope passed directly in fro...nt of us twice - made my mums day - thank you"Read full review