Summary of The Day: All aboard Savannah's Best Tour! Experience over 270 years of history as expert tour conductors relate the stories, sights and landmarks of Georgia's First City! Join them as they turn back the pages of time and relive the rich legacy of a charming and alluring southern town.
Tour at your own pace! Old Town Trolley Tour allows you to get off at any of the 15 convenient stops situated close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants. When you're ready, just re-board and it's on with the tour. Trolleys depart from all stops at least every 20-minutes.
Highlights of the Old Town Trolley Savannah Tour:
*Davenport House* *Forsyth Park* *World famous River Street* *City Market* *Colonial Park Cemetery* *Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace* *Mercer House* *Broughton Street* *Andrew Low House* *Telfair Museum* *The Waving Girl* *and much, much more*
...Hear how British General James Edward Oglethorpe established this Georgia City atop a natural bluff on the Savannah River.
...Experience the magic and mystery of the city that was the inspiration for John Berendts novel, "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil".
...Learn the history, legend and lore which has shaped Savannah into a unique place that is known both as one of the most romantic and most haunted cities in America.
Get your eTicket today for the Old Town Trolley Tour of Savannah and let Old Town Trolley Tours show you all that the Charming Lady called Savannah has to offer.
Daily: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Extended hours- from April-July, 9:00am until 6pm.
Closed St. Patrick's Day, Late start time Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January) and Rock & Roll Marathon (November). Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 20 minutes.
234 Martin Luther King Blvd, Savannah, Georgia 31401
Patrons with eTickets (voucher) can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location.
# of Stops:
16 stops: 1- Savannah Visitors Center, 2- City Market, 3- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, 4- Madison Square, 5- Forsyth Park, 6- King Tisdell Cottage/Victorian District, 7- Massie Heritage Museum, 8- Cathedral of St. John, 9- Columbia Square, 10- The Pirate’s House, 11- River Street, 12- Parish House/Bay Street, 13- The Exchange Bell/Factors Walk, 14- Ellis Square, 15- Ships of the Sea Museum, 16- Welcome Center.
No Use Date is required. E-ticket valid any day within 6 months of purchase date. Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 20 minutes. Reservations are not required. Patrons with voucher/e-Tickets can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Several trolley companies operate in Savannah. Make sure you board the ORANGE and GREEN trolley of Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah.
Child Ticket: 4-12 yrs of age. Children 3 yrs of age and younger are free.
No Use Date is required. E-ticket valid any day within 6 months of purchase date..
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
Con el fin de proteger su propiedad, favor de traer los objetos de valor con usted en cualquier momento. Por favor, no deje objetos valiosos en el autobus / hotel / atraccion / restaurante, etc. Tours4fun, operadores locales, conductores y guias turisticos no tendra ninguna responsabilidad por cualquier perdida por robo en cualquier ubicacion.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.