Summary of The Day:
Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
This tour explores the charming history, folklore, and architecture of Old Pasadena, a National Register Historic District, which was once just a land of orange groves. Colorful alleys and secret thru-ways will spice up our walk as we seek out spectacular ethnic eateries and sweet-stuff havensfor tastings.
Food tastings include an authentic Mexican tortas cafe, a sunlit Asian Fusion restaurant and an exquisite chocolate shop. We also explore the sensory and olfactory wonder of a handmade soap kitchen, a tea tasting and a sampling of California's delicious olive oils. Whenever possible, we'll be met and hosted by our special merchants who proudly share their incredible offerings with us. The tour concludes back at our original starting point. The food samples along the way are filling enough so that for most people lunch or dinner afterward is not necessary.
Enjoy all the fascinating stories behind the foods when you explore this historic district. So don't miss out on this fabulous day tour considered one of the most fun things to do by visitors and Los Angeles-Pasadena locals alike.
|USD $74.98||USD $49.98|
*Adult age: 13 or older|
*Child age: 5-12
*There is no charge for children under 5 if they do not participate in the food tastings, if the children want to have tastings along the way, then they need to buy a child's ticket.
- Food tastings
- Tips to the restaurants and cafes visited
- All personal expenses
- Parking Fees: Rates for parking are 90 minutes free, $2 for each additional hour, $6 maximum per day
- Optional 15-20% tips to the tour leader is customary
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour in advance cause tours often sell out!
- You are able to specify dietary restrictions and food allergies when you book your tickets. Please be as specific as possible, so we can accommodate your needs. If we do not find out about dietary restrictions until the day of the tour, however, it is not possible for us to accommodate you.
- You are advised to bring along your own bottle of water, especially if it is a warm day. There are also places to purchase water and other beverages along the tour routes.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Jose Diaz(8)Useful12/27/2012Food and Fun ( Verified Purchased )
This was a fantastic tour for an ordinary Saturday. Our tour guide took us to some cool places hidden in Pasadena's old town. Equator Cafe, Choza Mama and Tortas Mexico were some of our favorites. These were perfect spots for hanging out wi...th friends or just two. The tour guide was very enthusiastic and informative about the food and Pasadena history. We had such a great time that we went back the next day to some of the places. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I would like to book this tour and my address is :" 17800 Colima Rd, Rowland Heights, CA 91748, USA" , How to get the MEETING POINT? Is there a easy way to do?
Ally 11/24/2015 02:09:46
Please arrange your own transportation to the meeting point, we suggest you to take a taxi if you are not familiar in the area.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7