Summary of The Day: New York's only double-decker night tour where you stop at the historic Brooklyn Fulton Ferry Landing for a photo opportunity and breathtaking views of the glittering necklace of the Manhattan Skyline.
Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Midtown Manhattan. Also marvel at the memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more.
Departures: Frequent nightly departures at 42nd Street and 7th Avenue
Daily; 6:30pm (winter), 7:00pm, 7:30pm and 8:00pm
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Ticket is valid for tour on day you exchange your confirmation E-Ticket for a boarding ticket in NYC.
Voucher Redemption: Pre-Tour:
Local sightseeing- Vouchers for local sightseeing must be redeemed at one of the following Midtown and Downtown Manhattan locations:
• Visitors Center on 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
• Visitor Center at street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, off the corner of 8th Avenue
• Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
Departure information will be provided at the visitor center with instructions when you exchange your ticket.
The Night Tour will convert to the Lights of the Holiday Tour from Nov. 23 to Jan 1.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
as a resident of nyc i always feel a bit like a zoo animal when i see these buses pouring down first ave. i mean should i give them a mean look? or do something to look really cool?
regardless, a group of friends took the night tour as a s...end-off to a fellow city dweller moving to denver. of course we did the tour in nyc style, aka got there late and almost missed the last bus, and brought our own homemade beverages (did you know you can fit an entire bottle of wine in a large vitamin water bottle? you can.).
i highly recommend this tour to anyone as (obviously) the city looks great at night. a nice touch was going across the brooklyn bridge to get a full lit skyline view.
in short, recommended.. once.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.