This unique live-narrated tour with specially licensed video scenes from various movies is a must do activity while in Kauai. You will not only watch scenes from incredible movies; you will stand in or view the exact spots where the movies were shot. The new Alii Movie Excursion with Scenic Hanalei was created to allow people to experience both fiction and reality, and feel as if they are a part of various TV shows or movies. This tour is fantastic for tourists, locals, families, and groups of friends. Your guide will entertain and inform you as you visit over 15 locations including: Ahukini Pier, Hanamaulu Bay, Otsuka's, Kealia Over Look, Haupu Ridge, Poipu at Kipu Kai, Aliomanu, Hanalei Pier, Lumahai Beach, Ching Young Village, Hanalei Valley Lookout, Makaiwa Resort Quest, Opaeka'a Falls, and Coco Palms. Menehune Fish Pond’s was a filming sight for several famous movies including: South Pacific, Jurassic Park, Blue Hawaii, Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Beachhead, Uncommon Valor, Sadie Thompson, Six Days & Seven Nights, Wackiest Ship in the Navy, and Raiders of the Lost Ark.
Due to the graphic nature of Uncommon Valor, this video clip will not be shown in the presence of children under the age of 13. Prior to showing the clip, passengers will be asked if the video clip is acceptable for viewing. If it is considered unacceptable by any passenger the clip will not be shown.
Please arrive at your hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup.
Please contact us to inform of us your hotel location after booking.
When we are provided with your hotel location, we will confirm your pickup location.
This tour does not service the Princeville area such as the Hale Moi, Hanalei Bay Inn. Hanalei Colony Resorts, Makai Club, Mauna Kai, Pahio at Bali Hai, Pahio at Kaeo Kai, Pahio at Shearwater, Pali Ke Kua, Princeville hotel, Puamana Condos, PuuPoa Resorts, Sandpiper Village, Sea Lodge and The Cliffs.
In order to protect your personal property, please do not bring any valuable items with you.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc.
Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides do not take responsibility for any theft or loss.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.