Summary of The Day: When the sun goes down, Washington turns into a different city, and Old Town Trolley Tours knows just the right way to show off the Capitol City at night! Enjoy the sights and sounds of this truly magnificent city as you join the professional tour guides for entertaining anecdotes and historical information along with a sprinkling of bewitching ghost stories of the spirits that haunt our nation's capitol.
On-board you'll see some of the city's most popular monuments such as the Capitol Building, the White House, the Jefferson Memorial and the Washington Monument. The trolley will also make stops at the FDR Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial and the Iwo Jima Memorial, allowing you to see these sights in a different light.
The tour makes 3 stops. The first is at the Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Iwo Jima Memorial. The Lincoln Memorial stop also serves the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial also serves the FDR Memorial.
Get your eTicket now, and join in for a night of exploration aboard the Monuments by Moonlight Night Tour, provided by Old Town Trolleys. You haven't seen the beauty of Washington DC, until you've seen it at night!
Travelers without an e-Ticket voucher must go to the ticket booth location with invoice order number. Parking is available at Union Station.
Union Station 50 Massachusetts Ave NE Washington, DC 20001.
Massachusetts Ave and 1st St NE
All times are approximations. Please arrive at the boarding location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.