Summary of The Day: Visit this world-class marine life entertainment park which is home to performing killer whales, sea lions, dolphins and more. Entertaining, educational and fun for the entire family.
On a 38-acre tropical paradise with spectacular skyline views of Miami lies a South Florida attraction like no other. Welcome to Miami Seaquarium!
It is a place where dolphins walk on water, killer whales fly through the air, sea lions delight children of all ages and endangered sea turtles and manatees find a safe haven. Each day features eight different marine animal shows and astonishing presentations, not to mention the permanent marine wildlife exhibits.
This is a premiere facility in the U.S., known for its efforts toward wildlife conservation and rehabilitation. Food, beverage, souvenir concessions and facilities are located conveniently throughout the park. Miami Seaquarium is a place of inspiration, education and fun!
***Miami Seaquarium opens from 09:30am to 06:00pm and it is located at 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway. Key Biscayne, FL 33149.
Please call us 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour time to reconfirm the details.
Print and present the printed voucher at the Ticket Admission of the Seaquarium.
Minors and children take the tour under parent/guardian responsibility. An adult must accompany children during the dolphin interaction.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.