Summary of The Day: Welcome to Melbourne! Known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes, arcades and laneways, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. It's also home to the Australian Open Tennis, Aussie Rules football, Melbourne Cup and the MCG!
Our morning Melbourne tour is a great introduction to our beautiful city. Head NE of the city and tour through 'Little Italy' with its plethora of restaurants and boutique shops. See the exquisite architecture of Melbourne University and Royal Exhibition Building before making a brief photo stop at St Patrick's Cathedral. Spend time at Fitzroy Gardens. A favourite part of the tour? - a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways with the chance to enjoy the atmosphere and have a coffee break (own expense).
City Tour Highlights:
- Hotel Windsor - high Victorian architecture
- Parliament House
- Princess Theatre
- Royal Exhibition Buildings
- Melbourne Museum
- Prestigious Melbourne University
- Lygon Street - café central and 'Little Italy'
- Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
- Enjoy a coffee (own expense) and experience our unique laneways culture
- Collins Street - Paris end
- Old Treasury Buildings and State Offices
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Take a wander in Fitzroy Gardens - there is opportunity to visit Captain Cook's Cottage (own expense)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Colourful Chinatown
- Queen Victoria Market - look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
- Flagstaff Gardens and law courts
• Federation Square
On the days that Queen Victoria Market is closed (Mon & Wed), we will continue to visit the Shrine and Gardens.
|USD $52.05||USD $26.02|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
"Our family (booked under: Saw Chan Hong) would like to express our appreciation and praises to the tour guides & other Grayline staffs who brought us to these respective day tours in Melbourne: Their experience, knowledge and professionali...sm really impressed us. Not only that, the warmth, care and consideration really make us at ease and we really hope to come back to Melbourne again (and Grayline of course!) if there is opportunity. For our first ever trip to Australia, we had so much fun and so many beautiful memories! It was so difficult to say good bye on our departure day on 12 Nov. (Sat.) especially for our 2 kids. Melbournians are so lucky to have such wonderful & convenient city to live in with so many natural wonders all around. Please take care & see you again :-)....and G'day Mate!!" Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.