Summary of The Day: Welcome to Melbourne! Known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes, arcades and laneways, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. It's also home to the Australian Open Tennis, Aussie Rules football, Melbourne Cup and the MCG!
Our morning Melbourne tour is a great introduction to our beautiful city. Head NE of the city and tour through 'Little Italy' with its plethora of restaurants and boutique shops. See the exquisite architecture of Melbourne University and Royal Exhibition Building before making a brief photo stop at St Patrick's Cathedral. Spend time at Fitzroy Gardens. A favourite part of the tour? - a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways with the chance to enjoy the atmosphere and have a coffee break (own expense).
City Tour Highlights:
- Hotel Windsor - high Victorian architecture
- Parliament House
- Princess Theatre
- Royal Exhibition Buildings
- Melbourne Museum
- Prestigious Melbourne University
- Lygon Street - café central and 'Little Italy'
- Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
- Enjoy a coffee (own expense) and experience our unique laneways culture
- Collins Street - Paris end
- Old Treasury Buildings and State Offices
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Take a wander in Fitzroy Gardens - there is opportunity to visit Captain Cook's Cottage (own expense)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Colourful Chinatown
- Queen Victoria Market - look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
- Flagstaff Gardens and law courts
• Federation Square
On the days that Queen Victoria Market is closed (Mon & Wed), we will continue to visit the Shrine and Gardens.
Tour departs at 8:10am and returns at 11:50pm approximately.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour escort
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Melbourne airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service
On Boxing day and New Years Day, due to the Queen Victoria Market being closed we will stead be visiting the Royal Botanic Gardens.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.