Summary of The Day: You'll meet your local guide in one of the city's most imposing squares, Praca dos Restauradores, commemorating the restoration of Portuguese independence in 1640 - an apt starting point for a tour through Lisbon's musical and culinary heritage.
We'll kick off the evening program with a Fado music performance in the old district of Mouraria, sipping on Ginjinha, Lisbon's trademark liqueur made from sour cherries. Next we step back in time for a short ride on the vintage Tram 28 - a local legend boasting sweeping views of Lisbon. We'll stop for a break in Castle Hill to admire the sunset over this intoxicating city.
Next, we travel deep into the heart of Lisbon: Alfama, the oldest quarter in the city dating back to the Moorish occupation of Lisbon. We'll Explore dark alleyways and winding, cobblestone streets. Feel the city come to life as local taverns and venues set up for another evening of sweet melodies and gastronomic delights. Stop to reflect on the beauty of the River Tagus then continue on to finish this Lisbon walking tour in an old palace that serves up daily doses of delicious food and Fado music to enthusiastic audiences.
Sample traditional Portuguese tapas and wine while listening to Fado in one of Lisbon's most prestigious music venues - a quintessential Lisbon experience you won't get anywhere else!
* You must be 12 years of age or older to participate.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart.
No more than 12 people per group.
Please note that due to shorter days at this latitude in winter, there will be no sunset visible from late October to late March.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.