Summary of The Day: Enjoy SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND California in this great combination!
Both were designed for children 2-12 yrs, combining active, hands-on learning with educational exhibits. Great way to learn, with double the fun for the whole family.
LEGOLAND California was built for real family fun with more than 60 rides, shows and attractions. Offering a full day of interactive adventures, LEGOLAND delivers fun, imagination and entertainment dedicated to today's young ones. Come see the latest attractions added, there is always something new!
SEA LIFE Aquarium is more than a standard aquarium. It provides an educational and interactive dynamic unlike any other. Featuring play zones, fun facts and quiz trails, SEA LIFE is designed to be a child's interactive guide to the life of the sea. It combines active, hands-on learning with fascinating educational talks, and opportunities to have up close and personal encounters with a variety of sea creatures.
A visit to LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE Aquarium - is great family fun! So, start hopping and get your e-Tickets for this Combo today!
- LEGOLAND- California Resort is open 5 days a week from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, closing on Tuesday and Wednesday. Park opens on Tuesday and Wednesday during Holiday Times (Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks).
- Open daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day and during specific holiday periods. Opens at 10:00 am. Closing varies from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Operating Times are subject to change. Days and hours open (for your visit) should be checked. by calling Customer Service (the number will be on your eTicket).
SEA LIFE Aquarium and the LEGOLAND California Resort are located at: One LEGOLAND Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
SECOND DAY FREE VISIT MUST BE USED WITHIN 9 DAYS. Does not include parking. Prices, times and schedules subject to change without notice. ADA Accessible. Coolers and outside food are not permitted. You will find Guest Services at the main entrance of LEGOLAND California, to answer questions and offer assistance. Outdoor shaded kennels are available for free on a first-come, first-served basis (located near the entrance). Guests should bring their own pet supplies (i.e. dishes for water and food, etc). Stop by Guest Services upon arriving at the resort to sign up for the kennel and receive your key. Please note that the kennel area is not supervised by resort personnel. If you wish to leave and return the same day, at no charge, please have your hand stamped before you exit. Smoking is prohibited within the resort. Guests wishing to smoke may exit the resort gates to do so. A designated smoking section is available outside of the resort.
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.