Summary of The Day: Experience Niagara Falls like never before with an evening tour of this magnificent Wonder of the World when the cascades are illuminated in an enchanting light show! This all-inclusive Niagara Falls tour will take you to the Canadian side of the falls to uncover its amazing wonders, rich history, and hidden treasures.
After picking you up from you hotel we'll descend into the tunnels that'll led you right up to Horseshoe Falls with the Journey Behind the Falls trip. Feel the spray of Niagara's cascades as this mighty water fall drop rights before you. Dress comfortably and don't worry about getting wet - raincoats are provided.
Then, we'll tower over the falls at 775-feet with admission tickets to Skylon Tower, witnessing fantastic views of the falls and surrounding areas. This trip we'll be especially unique as you'll witness the amazing Niagara Falls Illumination, a dazzling light show displayed across the fall's cascades.
Next, we'll visit the Table Rock House Complex for amazing views of the falls and learn the vast history of the Upper Niagara River, "Old Scow" stranded barge, Goat Island and the Dufferin Islands. Next, we'll head down the lower Niagara River to view the Rapids and giant Niagara Whirlpool, Niagara Glen, Escarpment, Hydro-electric Power Plants, and Water Intakes and Control Dam.
There will be a relaxing stop at the School of Horticulture, Botanical Gardens and beautiful Floral Clock, followed by a quick stop to buy souvenir and/or snacks; beverages will be provided.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the vast history our guide will share, along with other fun facts and amazing stories...you may even hear some of the Native American legends and lore!
Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended.
Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross-border tours.
Collapsible wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice.
You MUST confirm 24-hours in advance.
A visa is not required for U.S. citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry into the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
For the most up-to-date border crossing information, please visit www.cbp.gov.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.