Summary of The Day: This is absolutely the best photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam and Colorado River - a true postcard. Expand your Hoover Dam Classic experience by continuing your tour at the base of the dam. Your journey begins on the Lower Portal Road where construction crews were bussed daily to their work sites. You'll see the old de-silting tank, the original gauging station and the dynamite storage bunkers. Then, a guided Colorado River float tour by raft offers you close-up views few people have ever seen of Hoover Dam: its mighty power plants, diversion tunnels, as well as the colorful rocks and sheer cliffs of Black Canyon. You'll also learn historical facts and get an astounding view of the Hoover Dam Bypass project and construction of the nearly 2000-foot-long bridge spanning over 900 feet above the river.
Tour Departure time: please contact us to confirm the departure time.
Pick up at all major "Strip" Hotels in Las Vegas, please remark your hotel location and confirm the pickup time with us when booking.
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
A minimum of two (2) passengers is required to open a new tour and single passengers may be added to existing tours after verifying space availability.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This tour is a comprehensive way to visit the Hoover Dam. It offers visitors a chance to see the dam from multiple angles first before taking the official tour, which includes a video and more in-depth information about the history and tech...nical aspects of it. After that, you get to see the Hoover Dam from below - a point of view that only 1%-2% of visitors get to see.
The tour is the perfect length of time and the guide is very knowledgeable. This a wonderful way to experience a piece of iconic America and escaping Las Vegas for a bit without having to break the bank.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.