On this Oahu tour, we will take you on a historic journey from the site of the attack on Pearl Harbor to the notable WWII Battleship, the USS Missouri. You will see artefacts of the attack at the Visitor Center then board the Navy launch to cross Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. You will explore the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through Desert Storm, with our state certified guides for a complete guided tour of the Battleship. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies. You will view `Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil and see the historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and the Court of the Missing.
We will provide you with new "GOLD" options (Optional).
The new "GOLD" options will certainly enhance your Pearl Harbor visit with the following inclusions:
* A choice of sandwich or salad lunch including bottled water and dessert
*Audio Tours for the Arizona Memorial
The tour leaves Waikiki between 6:30 a.m. - 6:50 a.m. and returns approximately at 2:30 p.m.
Please call local provider to reconfirm the pick up time and location when you arrive in Honolulu!
US citizens must have a government issued photo ID while International visitors should have their valid passport. Adult customers (18 yrs and above) who do not have the proper ID will not be allowed to cross over to Ford Island.
Please arrive at your hotel pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to pick-up. All times are approximations.
Please contact us with the address of your specific hotel after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most of the time, we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick- up once we confirm your order.
Shirts and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted. Strict security measures prohibit purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Visitors may bring a camera and cam-recorder. A storage facility, operated by the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park is available in the immediate area of the entrance to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. There is a nominal storage fee of $3/bag. The storage facility is in operation daily 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Visitors may use the same bag storage and parking stall for visits to all Pearl Harbor Historic Sites. These security measures are strictly enforced at all visitor destinations on Pearl Harbor. Although federal law enforcement officers and security bike patrols monitor the parking lots, please do not leave items of value on the bus.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.