Summary of The Day: This morning we'll take you from Flagstaff to Williams, where you will board the historic Grand Canyon Railway. Each car of this railroad - which made its maiden voyage in 1901 - has been restored to its original state, and the crew members all have information to share about the train, it's history and many journeys. Along the way, you'll travel through pine forests while enjoying the melodies of strolling musicians. You'll ride the train one-way to the Grand Canyon, where upon your arrival at approximately 12:15 pm, you'll have time to explore the South Rim of the park. Later in the day, you'll visit our favorite viewpoints along the canyon's East Rim. Next, it's on to the Navajo Indian Reservation and a stop to the historic Cameron Trading Post where you can browse and shop among the many fine crafts, jewelry and other hand-made goods. Return to Flagstaff at approximately 5:00-5:30 pm.
Please remark your hotel name and address when making reservations online.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
We want you to be as comfortable as possible. Casual dress is suggested on all tours (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes). Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing and good footwear is especially suggested for winter months. Sedona is about 10-15 degrees cooler than the Phoenix area.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.