Summary of The Day: Escape by seaplane from downtown Vancouver's vibrant Coal Harbour to tranquil Horseshoe Bay for a memorable seaside dinner.
In the early evening, depart downtown Vancouver by seaplane for Horseshoe Bay, where you will enjoy a gourmet meal at the Boathouse restaurant.
Enjoy ocean views before boarding your limousine, then experience the city lights as you return to downtown Vancouver.
20-minute scenic seaplane flight, three-course dinner with gratuity, and limousine
Optional private limousine available for $45 additional (gratuity not included)
Tours4fun offers complimentary drop-off shuttle service in Vancouver Harbour. However, our location is easily accessible by foot, taxi, or car.
Vancouver Harbour: (Terminal 1) 1075 West Waterfront road, located in downtown Vancouver on West Waterfront Road (adjacent to the 'Easy Park' lot located at 1095 West Waterfront) which is approximately two blocks west of Canada Place and the nearest sky train station. Bus stops are also available close to the terminal.
All flight services include a carbon offset that is used to mitigate the environmental impact of the greenhouse gas emissions (GHG's) associated with the flight. Carbon offsets are provided by British Columbia-based Offsetters.
Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip.
Check in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time. Luggage restriction of 11.5 kg per person, unless stated otherwise. Any total baggage over these amounts, are merely subject to the $5.00 per bag baggage fee and, as usual, are subject to availability on the aircraft.
Maximum weight per piece of luggage is 50 pounds; passengers with a bag exceeding 50 pounds will be required to remove items to reduce the overall weight.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.