Summary of The Day: Have fun gliding through the timeless streets of the Renaissance Pearl that is Florence and discover all its wonders on the coolest ride of the 21st century!
The Segway Experience is very fun for the whole family, individuals and small groups who would like to discover Florence from a different perspective.
Our experienced Tour Leader will take care of you throughout the tour as they share entertaining information about the history and culture of Florence aided by a Video-Audio-Guide system. All of our Leaders possess an amazing breadth of knowledge and a love for travel; their expert guidance is a critical element of all of our tours.
Lasting 3 full hours and with tour groups never exceeding more than 8 people, we help you experience Florence from a completely different and ultimately exciting perspective. Under the watchful gaze of Florence’s skyline dominating cathedral and bell tower, we will wind between squares and palaces and imbue you with as much Florentine history and cultural knowledge as possible.
Of course, it is highly likely that you will have never rode a segway previously. Do not despair, though. Prior to tours commencing you will take part in a comprehensive orientation session at our premises and will only be let out into Florence when you are completely confident riding your segway.
Our Florence Segway Tour covers all the most glorious attractions of the Renaissance Pearl:
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Piazza del Duomo
- Via Tornabuoni
- Piazza Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza della Signoria
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Mercato Porcellino
- and more!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and between 40 kilos (90 pounds) and 265 pounds (120 Kilos) of weight. Please note that the local staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
It's highly suggested to wear flat footwear that protects your feet and provides good support (NOT high-heeled shoes).
Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway. The use of the Segway is NOT recommended for pregnant women. Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. Riders need to be physically and mentally self-efficient.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Valentina was a most plesant tour guide and did a great job of leading us around the city. My wife and I ended up going back to see on foot some of the things that she showed us on the Segway, which is really what the tour is about. The Seg...way is a great way to get an introduction to the city so that you can go back and see things in more detail on foot. I would heartily recommend the tour to anyone I know who is going to Florence on vacation and looking for something different to do. Read full review
I really enjoyed our Segway tour, everything was perfect from our instruction on how to use the Segway, to the guide to the pace of the tour and sites visited. Perfect introduction to the city, we went on the early tour so that we could rev...isit any places that caught our eye later. It was a unique experience, you feel like a swan gliding around and it's easier not to lose people, it's a great fun way to see a city. Plus some tourists were taking sneaky photos of us. This was my first time on a Segway tour so I think the fact that there are so many tourists walking around that you don't hit any top speeds on the segway and really have to be comfortable with braking and saying 'scusi' but we were given a chance to ramp up the pace at one of the squares which was fun. Having a local guide was brilliant and the tip on where to get a yummy ice cream later was spot on. I will definitely be recommending it to friends visiting Florence. It was a great way to spend my birthday. And in such a beautiful city like Florence with so much to see and do it was a highlight.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.