Summary of The Day: Our Florence bike tour is the best option for the whole family and small groups who would like to visit Florence by bike with an expert guide.
You will ride a multi-speed cruiser bike, which is more comfortable than any other type of bicycle. Our bike tour allows you to not navigate only in the historical center of Florence, but also in some of the more traditional Florentine quarters with more ease.
The ride is a 3-hour tour that takes you on a thrilling journey through the streets of Florence, starting from the central part of the city. Check out important attractions like the Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery and Duomo.
In the second part of the tour, you will enjoy a gorgeous view of the Arno River while your guide keeps you entertained with facts and information about the various landmarks and sites.
Our Florence Bike Tour will also give you the opportunity to appreciate one of the most delicious Gelato in Florence!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 4-10 years old. We require the expert level of biking and that he/she rides his/her own bike.
* Children younger than 4 are not permitted.
* Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
We have children’s bikes as well as baby bike seats for our visiting families.
The path has been studied and created to pedal in a safe way, visiting the most beautiful areas of the city. You won't have to worry about traffic when riding with us! We limit group sizes to a maximum of 10 cyclists per group, ensuring safety and personal attention. All our Cruiser Bikes have V-brakes to stop quickly and multiple speeds to choose your level of pedal-pushing effort.
The tour goes on rain or shine. No money refunds will be made for lost airplanes, buses, trains etc.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Our guide, Valentina, was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the tour and felt fortunate to have someone as professional and informative taking us all throughout the city. The biking is very slow and relaxed but let\'s you get arou...nd to see all the main sights, gives you a historical overview of the city, and helps you decide where you\'d like to spend more time. Well worth it!Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.