Notice : Please be advised that pick-up and drop-off locations will be affected due to Sheraton Waikiki Aloha Landing closures on 9/16/2016, 9/19/2016, 9/23/2016, 9/24/2016, 9/25/2016 and 9/30/2016. Please double confirm when booking.
Honolulu - Waianapanapa State Park - Hana - Ohe'o
Summary of The Day: On this Maui tour you will enjoy the lush tropical beauty of Maui's Hana coast. We'll fly into Maui from Honolulu and begin our tour of this amazing island!
We'll begin our journey along Hana coast with visits to the old sugar mill town of Paia, Kaumahina State Park, and Keanae Valley Lookout. Our journey will continue with views of the cascading waterfalls at Pua'a Ka'a, Wailua Falls and the black sand beach at Waianapanapa State Parks. You will follow the road to Hana along one lane bridges and the winding coastline to Hana and on to Kipahulu where you will have the opportunity to swim in the refreshing Ohe'o Stream and Pools (weather and time permitting). Bring your camera for a tour you will never forget!
Gold Option: With Lunch at Travaasa Hotel in Hana. (Dining venues are subject to change without notice)
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 4:10am and returns at approximately 8:10pm.
*Child of 2 years old or under: $351.42(for 2016 departures).
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location(Pick up is provided from major Waikiki hotels)
Airfare roundtrip flights from Oahu to Maui
Round trip hotel to airport transfers
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Oahu Island or chosen pickup location
Adult passengers (18 and over) are required to show a U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID in order to be allowed to go through the checkpoint and onto your flight.
Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations.
Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
In order to be in compliance with FAA regulations we require the full names of all persons on tour with air transportation. This name must be exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued photo identification. Air carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown does not match name on air ticket. If passenger is denied boarding due to non-compliance with this requirement there will be NO REFUND.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm (local time) to check-in. WE apologize for any inconvenience.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.