Summary of The Day: After checking in at the meeting point, we'll drive to the Orsay Museum, in front off which the pier is located.
Upon boarding the Marina de Paris, you will be seated and served dinner from the Saveurs Menu. The cruise and dinner will last around two hours.
Menu (subject to modification):
Assortment of starters:
Scallops on a bed of quinoa souffle
Crumble of vegetables and sun-dried tomatoes flavoured
with olive oil
Duck foie gras, mango and pineapple puree and raspberry crisp
Verrine of smoked salmon with broccoli coulis and parmesan chips
Braised chicken leg with thyme sauce, crushed potatoes and vegetables
Steamed salmon steak, Star Anise veloute, Mediterranean
White truffle-flavored slab of (marinated) beef, potato gratin (+7.00 EUR)
Cheese / Dessert:
Cheese platter (+6.00 EUR)
Raspberries and raspberry coulis with mascarpone
White chocolate cream with dark flakes
Mini shortbread with lemon meringue cream
Seasonal tutti frutti with fresh mint
Fresh young salad, marinated vegetables in olive oil, mango vinegar cream
Seasonal vegetables, broccoli puree and rice vermicelli
Pineapple gaspacho, red fruit, almond crunch
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury, air-conditioned motorcoach
Marina de Paris river cruise
Dinner and drinks
Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
Drop-off service at or in the vicinity of the customer's hotel
Formal dress is required. Gentlemen are asked to wear a tie and jacket.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.