Summary of The Day:
Your adventure tour guide will bring Death Valley to life while showing you the most spectacular highlights of the largest national park in the contiguous United States. Travel in luxury to one of the most desolate places on earth in a Pink Jeep Tours’ custom-built Tour Trekker. This custom built vehicle is equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. Your guide is also your personal chauffer, escorting you from the Vegas Strip to the mysterious wonders of Death Valley National Park. They will narrate Death Valley’s history, landscape and wildlife throughout your visit. So sit back and relax as your learn about urban legends of the ghost towns and long-abandoned gold mines you pass by along the way. You’ll explore many of the most famous landmarks, including Dante’s View, Devils Golf Course, Badwater, and Furnace Creek. The incredible memories you take home from this tour will last a lifetime. Lunch provided.
Tour Departure time: 8:00am
Pick up at all major "Strip" Hotels in Las Vegas at 7:00am - 8:00am depending on location, please remark your hotel location when booking.
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
A minimum of two (2) passengers is required to open a new tour and single passengers may be added to existing tours after verifying space availability.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This is an all day tour, from approximately 7:00am-5:00pm. This tour does not offer a specification of north, south or west however the highlights will cover stops at Furnace Creek, Devil's golf Course, Badwater, Zabriskie Point and more.
Please Note: The daily schedule of the tour will be arranged by the tour guide. Please speak with the tour guide for the duration at each attraction when you join the tour.