Summary of The Day: Central Park is accepted as one of the national historical landmarks of United States. This man-made park is arguably one of the most famous wonders in the world. When you walking around it's fountains, monuments, sculptures, bridges and ponds, you can spend your entire day.
Many people timid away from it due to the large size of Central Park. If biking sounds too heavy, a pedicab tour is a great way to see the attractions without spending any effort. Older people who cannot ride a bike or walk for long distances can still enjoy the fantastic landmarks of Central Park. Riding in a pedicab is the ideal way to savor the lovely Central Park environment. Families who want a ride in the park together is best served by pedicabs. It is more enjoyable than driving or walking as well as it's easy and eco-friendly way of moving around.
All our pedicabs are customized to serve the large number of our tourists. Riding in a pedicab provides 360 degree view as you sitting back and relaxing. Pedicabs have canopies and also blankets in case seasonal conditions. Our pedicab tours are fun and comprehensive way to see the real Central Park if you want to roam around and take pictures at designated stops.
Central Park Sightseeing Pedicab Tours also bring an educational experience to you. Families and friend groups can expect to learn about Central Park's history and design, as their good pedicab tour guide to take them to the best sights. Our professional pedicab driver guides you along Central Park's scenic paths at a casual pace, enjoying many unique attractions, memorable movie scene locations and distinguished landmarks.
Our pedicab tours are around 1 hour long. Let our tour guides meet your expectations as you inhale all our great park offerings along the route.
All prices are per pedicab (up to three people), not per person.
Child must be at least eight.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.