Summary of The Day:
The best things to do in Sedona are off-road rides and seeing Sedona’s famous red rock landscape; so why not do both? Pink Jeep Tours’ Broken Arrow Tour is Sedona’s most extreme off-road adventure that takes you on a fun ride across this unique Southwest terrain. Eyes open wide on this fun-filled adventure that leads you on and over the red rocks in a cutting edge Jeep Wrangler, while the magnificent canyon walls surround you. You’ll be awestruck by the natural splendor and thrilled as your guide expertly navigates you down “The Road of No Return”. Don’t miss your chance for the Broken Arrow Tour. This signature tour is Pink Jeep Tours most popular tour, so why wait to book your seat? When it comes to the best off-road tour in the Southwest, you gotta do it! Broken Arrow exceeds all expectations every time and simply put, is the best Jeep tour in the Southwest.
You can upgrade to 3 Hours Broken Arrow and Scenic Rim Combo Tour in the Easy Book page. For the tour information of Scenic Rim, please refer to http://www.tours4fun.com/3-hours-scenic-rim-tour.html=
Enjoy the thrill of our most popular four-wheel drive tour combined with a spectacular ascent offering panoramic views of the Sedona area!
This upgrage tour departs every hour on the hour from 7 am until 5 pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Departure Location: 204 North State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Departure Time: This tour departs every hour on the hour from 7 am until 6 pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Closed Christmas Day
Children under the age of 5 must be restrained in a car seat according to Arizona law. We do not recommend our tours for children under 18 months old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.