Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Boston at Logan International Airport and begin your tour. Your driver will meet you in the baggage claim area of Logan International Airport.
- Comfort Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: We will drive down to the Massachusetts waterfront and take a ferry to Martha's Vineyard (own expense). Once there, we will take a tour of the island that includes visits to special places such as an Alpaca Farm (own expense). We will also visit the villages of Edgartown and Oak Bluffs. In the evening, we will return to Boston.
- The ferry to Martha's Vineyard is mandatory and not included in the display price.
- Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or similar
Ogunquit - York Beach or Wrentham Outlets
Summary of The Day: We will head north to Maine. We will go to Perkin's Cove in Ogunquit to take a Lobster Boat out to sea and walkthrough every step of lobster-fishing (own expense). Afterwards, we will enjoy a lobster meal. Before returning to Boston, we will visit the Nubble Lighthouse and the Kittery Premium Outlets. We will return to Boston in the evening.
- Lobster Fishing Trip (Ogunquit -York Beach) may close in October, dependent on the weather and surf. If closed on the day of our trip, we will go to the Wrentham Outlets instead.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Plymouth - Newport
Summary of The Day: Today we will venture south to historic Plymouth, where we will see Plymouth Rock, visit Plimouth Plantation (admission not included). We will also learn about the history of the local Wampanoag Native American tribe. Afterwards, we will continue to Newport, RI to visit the illustrious Breakers Mansion (admission not included), before returning to Boston.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Ellacoya State Park - Franconia Notch State Park
Summary of The Day: Today we will travel north to New Hampshire, where we will visit Winnipesaukee Lake in Ellacoya State Park, where we will take a cruise on the lake (admission not included), and then Franconia Notch State Park to see Cannon Mountain and the Flume Gorge (admission not included).
- Colonnade Inn / Lynburke Motel or similar
White Mountain National Forest - Merrimack - Concord
Summary of The Day: We will start the stay by exploring White Mountain National Forest, the home of Mount Washington, where we will ride the Cog Railway to the summit (admission not included).
On our way back to Boston, we will stop in Merrimack, NH to visit the Anheuser-Busch Brewery (admission not included), and then in Concord, NH to see the New Hampshire State House.
- Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we will tour the city of Boston, visiting the campuses of Harvard and MIT. We will see the Boston Common, home of the Massachusetts State House. A stop by Quincy Market will give us a chance to eat.
Afterwards, we can take a boat ride in Boston Harbor (admission not included). At the end of the day, guests will be returned to Logan Airport for their flights home.
Free airport pick-up is available from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and your driver will meet you in the baggage claim area of Logan International Airport.
*An additional fee will be collected from those requesting airport pick-up between 9:00pm and 10:30 pm.
*If you arrive any later than 10:30pm, you will need to arrange your own transportation to the hotel.
We recommend that you book a flight arriving at Logan International Airport after 2:00pm, as rooms will not be available for check-in until 3:00pm.
If customers do not need airport pick-up, please meet tour guide at Chinatown Boston(81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111) at 4:30pm.
Please arrange your international flight after 7:00pm and domestic flight after 6:00pm departing from Boston Logan Airport.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $665.00||USD $444.00||USD $445.00||USD $965.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*If cancellation of discounted-fare passenger is made at least 5 days before the tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to the Cancellation Policy. Cancellations within 1-4 days before tour departure date and No-shows will be assessed extra $450.00/Person as penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary Logan Int'l Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned, lavatory-equipped motorcoach or minibus, depending on the number of passengers
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 9.00/day per person)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (Prices may vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final):
- Mini Island Tour: $25.00/Person
- Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry: $20.00/Adult; $9.00/Child(5-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(Mandatory)
- Ogunquit Playhouse: $10.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(under 11); $10.00/Senior(65+)
- Lobster Fishing Trip: $30.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(under 12); $30.00/Senior(65+)(Duration: 1.5 hours)
- Plimoth Plantation: $28.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(under 11); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Plimoth Grist Mill: $7.00/Adult; $5.00/Child(5-12), $6.00/Senior(65+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(under 17); $21.00/Senior(65+)(Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise: $30.00/Adult；$15.00/Child(under 11)；$30.00/Senior(65+)
- Flume Gorge: $16.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(under 11); $16.00/Senior(65+)(Only available from 5/12/2017 to 10/22/2017)
- Canon MT Aerial Tramway: $17.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(under 12); $17.00/Senior(65+) (Canon MT Aerial Tramway will be closed on 10/16/2017, we will arrange a tour of pumpkin picking instead. )
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tours : $7.00/Adult; free/Child(under 11); $7.00/Senior(65+)
- Mt. Washington COG Railway: $69.00/Adult; $39.00/Child(12-); $65.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(under 11); $21.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Tour cancellations and/or changes made:
Within 7 days of departure date: 100% of Booking Price
8-9 days prior to departure date: 75% of Booking Price
10-16 days prior to departure date: 50% of Booking Price
17 or more days prior to departure date: 25% of Booking Price
- Children under 9 must be secured in a car seat while in the vehicle. Please prepare a car seat for each passenger aged 8 years and younger.
- For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes early. If you miss the bus you will not be eligible for a refund.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- In spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
- To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7