Summary of The Day: Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Crisp, clean, fresh mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
Includes all the features of Blue Mountains Tour with a Spanish or Italian speaking guide.
• Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park - hand feed kangaroos, experience an emu encounter, walk through rainforest aviaries, giant crocodiles and more.
• Walk through koala enclosures and see koalas in trees and close-up.
• Opportunity to Cuddle a Koala.
• Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (free of charge if you use your own camera).
• Visit Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains.
• Visit Echo Point to see the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley.
• Opportunity to ride the world's steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway or Scenic Skyway (own expense).
• Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns.
• Lunches are available at Scenic World at own expense.
• Follow the scenic Cliff Drive with magnificent views over Megalong Valley from Narrowneck.
• Visit the quaint mountain village of Leura.
• Enjoy a local specialty as guests of Maurice Cooper (Mr. Teapot) at Bygone Beautys... a traditional English Tea or a Devonshire Tea of scones, jam and cream. (own expense).
• Walk the picturesque mountain village of Leura.
• Pass Homebush Bay - the 2000 Olympic Games site. See the Stadiums and facilities of the millennium Olympics.
• Return to Sydney over the Anzac Bridge.
|USD $194.24||USD $97.50|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.