Sydney - Blue Mountains - Featherdale Wildlife Park - Echo Point - Leura - Sydney
Summary of The Day: Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Crisp, clean, fresh mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
Includes all the features of Blue Mountains Tour with a Spanish or Italian speaking guide.
• Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park - hand feed kangaroos, experience an emu encounter, walk through rainforest aviaries, giant crocodiles and more.
• Walk through koala enclosures and see koalas in trees and close-up.
• Opportunity to Cuddle a Koala.
• Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (free of charge if you use your own camera).
• Visit Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains.
• Visit Echo Point to see the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley.
• Opportunity to ride the world's steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway or Scenic Skyway (own expense).
• Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns.
• Lunches are available at Scenic World at own expense.
• Follow the scenic Cliff Drive with magnificent views over Megalong Valley from Narrowneck.
• Visit the quaint mountain village of Leura.
• Enjoy a local specialty as guests of Maurice Cooper (Mr. Teapot) at Bygone Beautys... a traditional English Tea or a Devonshire Tea of scones, jam and cream. (own expense).
• Walk the picturesque mountain village of Leura.
• Pass Homebush Bay - the 2000 Olympic Games site. See the Stadiums and facilities of the millennium Olympics.
• Return to Sydney over the Anzac Bridge.
Tour departs at 8:00am and normally returns at 6:30pm.
Departure Point: Wheat Road-Streetside behind Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour.
Hotel pick ups available upon request. Please leave your hotel name when booking.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Hotel pick up
Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park
Parramatta River Cruise
Spanish or Italian live guide
Tips for the guide
Hotel drop off (available if pax choose to not join cruise)
Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pickup for this tour.
Koalas cling to objects or branches. You may touch a koala, but you are not permitted to hold a koala.
Spanish and Italian live guides are available on Wednesday and Friday
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.