Summary of The Day: Voted Tripadvisor's Destination Winner for 2011-2015; Bird Kingdom is the world's largest indoor, free-flying aviary. View and interact with many amazing birds, reptiles and much more! Allow an hour or more to journey through over 8 specialty areas that bring you face to face with wildlife in a multi-level rainforest setting. This soaring adventure is enjoyed by visitors of all ages. Daily events include Lorikeet Feedings and Egyptian Fruit Bat Feedings.
- Tuki Cafe
- Old Niagara Falls History Museum
- Explorer’s Base Camp (Encounter Room)
- Small Bird Aviary
- Nocturnal Jungle
- Kid's Archeology Dig
- The Kingdom (Main Aviary)
- Historic Javanese House
- Lorikeet Feeding Area
- Macaw Market/Gift Shop
Bat Feeding (3rd Floor Nocturnal Zone, 12PM and 3PM)Daily
See our colony of Egyptian Fruit Bats feed right in front of your eyes! This is an ideal time to see bats at their most active.
Lorikeet Feedings (11:00AM-12:30PM; 1:00PM-2:30PM; 3:00PM-4:30PM)
For the cost of a $2 portion of nectar, our beautiful Australian Rainbow Lorikeets will land all over you to drink from the cup!
Don't miss this unique activity!
- September - June we are open 9:30am - 5:00pm
- July & August we are open 9:00am - 6:30pm
5651 River Road, Niagara Falls, ONT, L2E 7M7
The ticket you bought now is valid to the end of 2016.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.