Summary of The Day:
This interpretive adventure begins as you travel in a cutting edge Jeep Wrangler through spectacular canyon lands with towering red rock formations. The ancient ruins of a 700-year-old Sinaguan cliff dwelling come alive as your guide reveals the customs, myths, and legends of native ancestors. Travel back in time and uncover the mystery of the Sinagua. This tour takes you on a fascinating archaeological adventure through a Native American cliff dwelling built in the 12th Century AD. You will be captivated as you stand among the ancient walls of this world class site. Listen as your guide offers insight into the meanings and symbolism of the intriguing rock-art displayed within the ruins.
Looking for the adventure of a heart pounding 4 x 4 tour combined with the intrigue of a 700-year-old Sinaguan cliff dwelling? Then this adventure combo tour is for you, where you can enjoy the best two experiences Sedona has to offer.
This upgrade tour departs every hour on the hour from 7 am until 4 pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Departure Location: 204 North State Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Departure Time: This tour departs every hour on the hour from 7 am until 5 pm, please leave us a message about your preferred departure time when you make reservation, we will confirm the final time with you.
Closed Christmas Day
During the Ancient Ruins Tour, you will explore the site by foot. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for the ¾-mile (1.2km) walk.
Children under the age of 5 must be restrained in a car seat according to Arizona law. We do not recommend our tours for children under 18 months old. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.