New York City
Summary of The Day: The All Around Town Tour includes:
Downtown Tour Hop-on, hop-off
• Approx. 3 hours
• Departs from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (frequent departures)
• Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, World Trade Center site, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, Fifth Avenue and more.
• Approx. 2 hours
• From 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (frequent departures)
• Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater District, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile and more.
Brooklyn Hop-on, hop-off Tour
• Approx. 2 hours
• Daily From 10:30 am - 3:30 pm every 30 minutes from Park Row (Downtown Tour Stop #11 - City Hall / Brooklyn Bridge)
• A hop-on, hop-off tour will stop at Brooklyn Promenade/ Cadman Plaza, Atlantic Avenue, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Public Library, Fort Greene Park and Brooklyn Academy of Music. Customers will also see Old Fulton Landing, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline.
• Approx. 2 hours
• Daily From 10:00 am - 4:00 pm hourly from Grant’s Tomb - connect with Uptown Tour at stop #32
• The Bronx – known at “da Bronx” – birthplace of hip-hop, tap dancing and breakdancing; home to the Grand Concourse (1909) modeled on Paris’s Champs-Elysees and Yankee Stadium. The tour begins at the Grant’s Tomb. En-route to the Bronx you will view more neighborhoods of Harlem and Upper Manhattan. Your tour guide will provide information about the history, culture and diverse population of the Bronx. At Yankee Stadium, you can hop off to see the 27-time baseball World Series Champions, the New York Yankees.
Night Tour ( Not hop-on, hop-off)
• Approx. 2 hours
• Daily 6:30 pm (winter), 7:00 pm, 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm
• See New York when it sparkles! Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Midtown Manhattan. Also marvel at the memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
Lights of the Holiday Tour
During the holiday season the Night Tour becomes a "Holiday Lights" Tour, featuring animated window displays & holiday decorations at New York's famous department stores, giant tree at Rockefeller Center and Manhattan’s other unique sights during holidays.
CitySightseeing New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Ferry
Enjoy the fun & flexibility of hop-on, hop-off by sea! Learn about NYC with guided tour commentary while traveling from stop to stop. This service operates with four stops:
1. Pier 78, West 38 th Street and Hudson River
2. 199 Vesey Street Pier (lower Manhattan) - connection to Downtown Tour at stop #11, Park Row
3. Pier 11 (Wall Street and South Street) - connection to Downtown Tour at stop #13, South Street Seaport
4. DUMBO (Fulton Street and Furman Street) - connection to Brooklyn Tour at stop #2, Brooklyn Promenade
The New-York Historical Society
The New York Historical Society, one of America’s pre-eminent cultural institutions, is dedicated to fostering research, presenting history and art exhibitions, and public programs that reveal the dynamism of history and its influence on the world of today. Founded in 1804, the New York Historical is the oldest museum in New York City.
Museum of the City of New York
The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present, and future of New York City and celebrates the city’s cultural diversity through rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York’s evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans and Native Americans to its present status as one of the world’s largest and most important cities.
Value-added Eat and Play Card included
The Eat and Play Card is a NYC vacation savings program, providing exclusive access to savings on dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more. Each card is valid for up to 4 people and can be used again and again for the duration of an entire NYC stay.
- Customers can upgrade to VIP pass. This special VIP All Access Pass allows priority boarding at all stops on our double-decker buses and Ferry Cruises.
Benefits of VIP AAP:
* Pass holders will enjoy a separate line with priority boarding privileges.
* VIP AAP customer is identified by special lanyard/holder which is presented to dispatcher/supervisor at
* A variety of discounts and special privileges including restaurants and retail stores.
* Included is an insert identifying all eligible stops and discounts.
- New York
- Times Square
- Madison Square Garden
- Macy's Department Store
- Empire State Building
- Little Italy
- New York Financial District
- Battery Park
- South Street Seaport
- Lower East Side
- United Nations Building
- Carnegie Hall
- Broadway Theatre District
- Fifth Avenue
- Museum Mile
- The Dakota
- Lincoln Center for the Peforming Arts
- Time Warner Center
- Central Park
- Apollo Theater
- Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market
- Brooklyn Fulton Ferry
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Museum of the City of New York
|USD $63.98||USD $53.98|
*Adult age: 12 and older|
*Child age: 3-11
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see meeting point)
- For Hop On, Hop Off tours: The buses pass by many sights along the tour route and you can hop on and hop off our buses as many times as you wish at any of the stops for the full day.
- Downtown Tour
- Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour
- Brooklyn Tour
- Bronx Tour
- Night Tour
- Holiday Lights Tour
- Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry
- The New York Historical Society or Museum of the City of New York
- Value-added Eat and Play Card included
- All personal expenses and meals
- Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
- Voucher Redemption: Pre-Tour:
a) Local sightseeing- Vouchers for local sightseeing must be redeemed at one of the following Midtown and Downtown Manhattan locations:
• Visitors Center on 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets
• Visitor Center at street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, off the corner of 8th Avenue
• Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
b) Ferry Voucher Redemption:
• Dumbo- located on old Fulton and Furman streets
• Pier 11- located on Wall Street at South Street
• World Financial District- located at 199 Vesey Street, next to the Irish Memorial
- Hop on, Hop off double-decker tickets valid for 48 hours from the time you arrive in NYC and exchange your confirmation E-Ticket for a boarding ticket.
- Departure information will be provided at the visitor center with instructions while exchanging ticket.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
kevin.du(2)Useful06/03/2015Nice tour ( Verified Purchased )
Well organized and fast paced.Lots of attractions in one day.
John L.(21)Useful05/25/2011Amazing~~~ ( Verified Purchased )
How you doin'? Your service is affordable, your tour guides are knowledgeable, and the sights are amazing! Tours4fun made our NY experience complete! We couldn't have done it without you. You made us feel like native New Yorkers... !
Zoe(12)Useful05/11/2011Great!!! ( Verified Purchased )
It was a hoot. We went places we couldn?t have gotten to otherwise in one day. A great overview of the history of Atlanta
Magaly De la garza(19)Useful03/23/2010great views ( Verified Purchased )
My brother, my sister and i enjoyed the views a lot, you can take great pictures on the tour bus, the tour guides were really friendly, the tour buses were never crowded it was really comfortable, the only bad thing is that my brother and s...ister paid for the multilingual tour and we never got the spanish version, all of them were in english, but at the end we didnt care that much we still had a great time. Don\'t be afraid to use the subway at any time specially after the last tour bus schedule, you just need a map and a day pass that costs around $8 for unlimited rides all day. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
I am new to this state totally . If I stay at New Jersey ,
how do i take the bus tour?
Which is the closest transporttion to reach the bus tour? .
If you provide information about the commuting , that will be more helpful for me to see the Newyork city sightseeing. 07/05/2016 21:38:47
For additional information on transportation options in New Jersey and New York City, please check the links below:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
At the moment the Salem tours we do have are departing from Boston and they do not run for more than 1 day.
We do not have brochures but please do view the link below to view the tours we can offer you:
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Is this available on December 28 and 29? The tour is for two days, right?
Thank you. 12/23/2015 22:51:08
The Hop on Hop off double decker tickets are valid for 48 hours from the time you arrive in NYC and exchange your confirmation E-Ticket for a boarding ticket.
Currently, the 28th of December is still available for booking.
To book, simply select the start date and the number of travelers you are booking for/ number of rooms you require, then click on "BOOK NOW" to place a reservation for the tour on the upper right section of the tour information page.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We are interested in this tour, is it available for November 2nd?
Is this and entire tour or I should connect the different tours in some of the stops? 10/26/2015 04:46:53
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
The tous is a hop-on hop-off tour, not a guided tour. You will have to connect the different attractions together according to your time arrangement.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
How you doin'? Your service is affordable, your tour guides are knowledgeable, and the sight .. Read MoreBy John L. On 05/25/2011 22:18:47
It was a hoot. We went places we couldn?t have gotten to otherwise in one day. A great overv .. Read MoreBy Zoe On 05/11/2011 19:57:33
My brother, my sister and i enjoyed the views a lot, you can take great pictures on the tour .. Read MoreBy Magaly De la garza On 03/23/2010 18:20:26
You May Also Like
NYC Ultimate Downtown Experience Pass