Summary of The Day: This sightseeing tour features some of the most exciting attractions in Niagara Falls, USA!
Take a ride aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist (April or May to late October depending on each year's weather conditions.) to experience a view from the Niagara River like never before. See the beauty and grace of Niagara Falls as you travel up the river beside the American and Bridal Veil Falls. Feel the roar as you approach the base of the Horseshoe Falls and wonder at its power.
Get an up-close and personal view of the American and Bridal Veil Falls as you wander on the boardwalk of the breathtaking Cave of the Winds. Make your way to the Hurricane Deck for a once in a lifetime experience as the rush of the Niagara River flows over the Bridal Veil Falls above you!
The Cave of the Winds may be replaced by the Niagara Adventure Theater, which features a movie about Niagara Falls, in case of bad weather.
6/1/2016-9/30/2016: 9:30am & 3:30pm
Saturday/Holiday Schedule: 9:30am & 11:30am
Holidays: Memorial Day Weekend May 28,29 and 30, 2016, 4th of July Weekend July 2,3 and 4, 2016, Labor Day Weekend September 3,4 and 5,2016
We pick up at most hotels, motels and campgrounds in the U.S. Niagara Falls region.
If you are not staying in the Niagara Falls area, please see the following pick-up location:
Howard Johnson, 454 Main Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14301
Please note that we'll add a $10.00 surcharge for gas/processing to each booking. The fee will be collected by the tour guide when on tour.
We require guests book their reservations 72 hours prior to their arrival in order to guarantee the tour departure time of your choice.
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
When you book the tour with us, please leave a note in the "Comment" section to indicate that you need the 3:00 PM departure time, or you will not keep the reservation. Then our customer service representative will contact you and try the best to accommodate your request.