Home - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: Today you will arrive in Salt Lake City. Please take the hotel shuttle bus to your hotel and meet the tour guide at 9:00am at the hotel lobby on day 2. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish.
- Ramada SLC Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Wyoming
Summary of The Day: Visit the Salt Lake City, where the Utah State Capitol stands. Let the friendly guides lead our tour at Temple Square, the Utah State Capitol and the adjacent Eagle Gate Monument. See the Independence Rock, the symbol of the frontier and the remnant of Oregon Trail. Stay overnight in Wyoming.
- Best Western Casper or similar
Crazy Horse - Mount Rushmore - Bear Country - Devil's Tower
Summary of The Day: Learn about the glorious spirit of Crazy Horse. You may see it from a distance or pay the optional fee to enter the Crazy Horse Monument Park (optional). Then visit the unbelievable monumental sculpture carved into the granite face of Mount Rushmore. Witness the 60-foot heads of four greatest United States presidents: the nation’s first president George Washington, the principal author of the Declaration of Independence Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. The bus can also drive into the Bear Country, "the home of the largest collection of privately owned black bear in the world," and say hello to the full-grown black bears looking into the bus window (optional). Then visit Devil's Tower of Wyoming, also named as "Bear Lodge" by the Native Americans.
- Holiday Inn Sheridan or similar
Sheridan - Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: Today we will enter Yellowstone National Park. Spend half day visiting the most breathtaking attractions in the world, including the majestic geyser Old Faithful, stunning Mammoth Hot Spring, and the remarkable Mud Volcano! The park is also the largest wildlife habitat in the United State, where you can see grizzly bears, wolves, bison, and elk everywhere.
- Brandin Iron Inn or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Boating on Jenny Lake - Idaho
Summary of The Day: Continue visiting Yellowstone National Park, where you will see the most astonishing attractions in the world -- the marvelous Fountain Paint Pot, spectacular Yellowstone Canyon Falls, boundless Yellowstone Lake, and much more! Then head to the magnificent mountain valley of Grand Teton. Optional boating (Depending on weather condition) on its most beautiful lake – Jenny Lake provides you enough time to enjoy the beautiful view. Visit the famous cowboy town Jackson and spend the night in Idaho.
- Clarion Inn Pocatello or similar
Idaho - Twin Falls - Reno
Summary of The Day: Visit the artificial Idaho fall. Then go to Shoshone Falls, which has been honored as the “West Niagara Falls.” Then move to the Snake River Canyon. The canyon's value as a farming area diminished after irrigation projects made agriculture practical in the surrounding areas in the early 20th Century. Arrive Reno and spend a colorful evening there. You may watch the entertaining shows (optional).
- Silver Legacy Reno or similar
Virginia City - Lake Tahoe - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Visit the historical and iconic mining town Virginia City, which also considered the "birthplace" of Mark Twain (optional fee). During its boom time in the late 19th century, it had over 15,000 residents, with the mining amounted to millions of dollars, equaling billions today. Then go to Lake Tahoe, considered as "the fairest picture the whole earth affords" by Mark Twain. You could join the boating on this "jewel of the Sierras" in Northern California (optional).Arrive the Bay Area with the everlasting memories.
- Red Roof Inn or similar
San Francisco City Tour - Hometown
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city with all its amazing cultural and historical attractions. Itinerary includes famous scenic spots like Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf (Bay Cruise optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and Twin Peak. Also we will pass by other places such as Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more.
After the tour, you'll be transferred to San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Please book the flight departs from San Francisco after 9:00pm.
You will be transferred to San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Please book your flight departing after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $908.00||USD $748.00||USD $736.00||USD $1,368.00||USD $698.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or fourth customer.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location(see meeting point)
- 7-night hotel accommodations
- Admission to mentioned national parks
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach (Depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver ($8.00/day per person; $3.00/person to airport bus driver.)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- Crazy Horse National Memorial: $10.00/Person
- Bear Country USA: $15.00/Person(Mandatory)
- Jenny Lake Cruise: $20.00/Person
- Lake Tahoe Cruise: $50.00/Person
- Little Bighorn Battlefield: $15.00/person
- Virginia City Tour: $20.00/Person(Mandatory Fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Amendment Policy:
17 and More Days Prior to Departure Date: 10% of Tour Price or $30.00 (take the greater one).
9-16 Days Prior to Departure Date: 35 % of Tour Price.
4-8 Days Prior to Departure Date: 60% of Tour Price.
3 Days Prior to Departure Date (or No Show): No Change can be made.:
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected in October, April, and May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour escort for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- To make your travel more convenient, please arrive at the bus pick up locations 10 minutes before.
- To maintain a smooth stroke, the Company reserves the right to change the itinerary
- To maintain the highest interest groups, if any passenger impede normal activities and interest groups, including the repeated impact of the emotions of others, the company has the right to cancel the tour guide their continued participation of eligible travel expenses without refund, are solely responsible for all acts and the company has no wade.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
Breakfast is not included by tour hotel as we are group booking. The hotel information is available one day before tour, you can check with hotel front desk about the laundry facility upon the arrival.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7