Bay Area - Sacramento - Elko
Summary of The Day: Option one:
Before venturing into the Sierra Nevada we will stop over in Sacramento for a quick tour of the California State Capitol, then upward and onward to Reno, the Biggest Little City in the World, staying overnight in Elko, Nevada.
Fly to Salt Lake City, then take free hotel shuttle bus to check-in at Salt Lake City hotel, relaxing yourself at hotel.
Please meet tour guide at the lobby at 9:00am on second day(If your departure date is after 9/3/2016, please meet your guide at 10:00am).
- Golden Country Inn Elko(option 1, SF hotel) / Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport(option 2, Salt Lake hotel) or similar
Salt Lake City - Yellowstone National Park - Jackson
Summary of The Day: The first stop on today's itinerary is the Great Salt Lake, followed by Yellowstone National Park, where we'll see the world-famous West Thumb Geyser Basin and Grand Prismatic Spring. You will also have an opportunity to witness the visual splendor of Fountain Paint Pot. We'll stay overnight in Jackson.
- Yellowstone Inn West Yellowstone or similar
Yellowstone National Park - Jackson
Summary of The Day: We'll spend the entire day in Yellowstone National Park, the nation's largest wildlife reserve. There you'll see the ever-popular Old Faithful, the breathtaking Yellowstone Falls, the boundless waters of Yellowstone Lake, and the Mammoth Hot Springs.
- Virginian Lodge or similar
Yellowstone - Grand Teton - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: We will continue our Yellowstone expedition with a visit to the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, the mysterious petrified forest, and much, much more. Later we'll head to Snake River Lookout to take in the beautiful scenery and get back to nature.
Then we'll travel to the magnificent mountain valley of Grand Teton for some boating on Jenny Lake followed by a trip Jackson Lake Lodge to see the panoramic views of Teton Range. You'll get a chance to experience the cowboy way of life at Spring Creek Ranch before we head to Salt Lake City for the evening.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport or similar
Salt Lake City - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: On Day 5 we'll visit Mormon Temple Square, Eagle Gate College and Utah State Capitol. We'll stop over at a factory outlet for some shopping at rock-bottom prices, arriving in Las Vegas in the late afternoon. The Las Vegas Strip offers top-rated performances, extravagant shopping and some of the finest dining in the world. Join an optional night tour to experience the wheeling and dealing world just inside the Strip's fabled casinos.
- Luxor Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon South or West
Summary of The Day: On Day 6 you will be presented with three options: Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon South or a free day in Las Vegas.
Grand Canyon West: The western rim is managed by the Hualapai Tribe and features the Skywalk, a horseshoe-shaped, glass-bottomed observatory deck suspended 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. Access to the Skywalk is not included in the tour. If you choose Grand Canyon West, be prepared to pay the entrance fee (lunch included).
Grand Canyon South Rim: We'll take a flight from McCarran International Airport departing at 10:00 a.m. Once there we'll visit Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge for the best views of the canyon. On the bus back to Las Vegas we'll drive along historic Route 66. The entire trip will take about ten hours. Those choosing Grand Canyon South must pay entrance fee on the tour.
Or you can choose to stay in Las Vegas and explore the city on your own. Try your luck in the casinos or see one of the shows!
- Luxor Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: This day we will end this wonderful tour. We'll offer three options for you to choose the transfer service after tour.
1. Take the tour bus to San Francisco bay area
2. Head to Las Vegas Airport by yourself
3. Take the company bus to Los Angeles(need to select this option in book section): get on the bus at the Airport Shuttle Parking Lot of hotel Harrah's Las Vegas - 3475 Las Vegas Blvd.(opposite to S(Mirage)) at 12:30pm
Promotion applied to departure on
09/10/2016 - 10/08/2016
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $698.00||USD $565.00||USD $558.00||USD $988.00||USD $538.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, as each room is furnished with two beds only. Please check availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
*Child price applies when 0-9 years old child stay in the room as third or forth customer.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at designated locations
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned motor coach (minibus or van for smaller groups)
- Professional tour guide
- Service Fee for tour guide / bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses and meals
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35/person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person(It is mandatory if you choose to visit Grand Canyon South Rim.)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $210/person (Price is subject to change. )
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $14.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(It is mandatory if you choose to visit Grand Canyon West Rim.)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/person
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $138.00/Person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Weather conditions from October to April or May may have an impact on the tour schedule.The local tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary in situations where the passengers' safety is compromised. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Yellowstone tours in the summer fill up quickly, so book your tour at least 1-2 months in advance.
- Confirmation for bookings made with Tours4Fun is normally sent via email within one to two business days of placing the order.
- We suggest that you book your flight after you receive email confirmation from us. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- For more assured travel plans, please arrive at the pick-up location ten minutes early.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
G. Pacio(1)Useful07/10/2016Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Vegas July 2 to July 8, 2016 tour ( Verified Purchased )
The tour itinerary from July 2 to July 8, 2016 covered a lot of interesting places. Six of the hotels are good, but one hotel in Yellowstone was with cockroaches. Yong is a very good driver, he handled the bus smoothly which made the ride c...omfortable. Dennis, the tour guide, can speak well in English and is well versed with the history and description of the points of interests that we have visited. His scheduling is superb. We arrived at the places we visited when there are fewer visitors and when picture taking is best for that place. I would recommend this tour to friends. I thank Yong and Dennis for making our tour memorable. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest with Tours4fun.
We currently do not have the dates available for 2015 for most of our Yellowstone tours, but we will be in the process of updating our tours' 2015 dates online starting from November this year to February 2015.
Please check back with us soon for the 7 days tours' departures in Spring 2015.
Customer Service Rep
This tour is available every Saturday, October 12 will be the last day available.
This tour is usually available from May-October each year
Customer Service Rep
Yes, you may choose to end the tour in Las Vegas instead of returning to San Francisco.
When making your reservation, please leave us a note in the comment section advising that you will be departing the tour in Las Vegas.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
can u please tell me the exact starting point (full address).
ankur and naughty julija 02/01/2013 22:26:21
We have more than one pick up location.
The tour's available pickup locations are listed below:
07:15AM Ranch 99 Market, 338 Barber Lane, Milpitas
07:30AM Marina Foods, 46196 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont
07:00AM Goldilocks Bakeshop & Restaurant, San Jose, 1698 Hostetter & Lundy
07:20AM Marina Food Supermarket, Cupertino, 10122 Bandley Drive
08:00AM Marina Food Supermarket, San Mateo, 2992 S. Norfolk Street
08:15AM Near Millbrae Bart, Millbrae, 199 California Dr. Suite 199, Millbrae CA 94030
08:45AM Macy's Gateway oppositing Union Square, San Francisco, 291 Geary & Powell Street, Union Square
09:15AM Ruby King Bakery Cafe, Oakland, 718 Franklin Street/8th Street
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7