7-Day Splendid Mexico Tour (Featuring Mexico City-Puebla-Cancun)
Get 674 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 674 Points
See how it works
Tours4Fun is offering an exclusive 5% group discount for parties of 10 or more people that are booking a tour of 2 or more days. Save 5% off of your tour when you book with Tours4Fun.
Day 1 Hometown - Mexico City(Mexico)
Fly to Mexico City from your hometown city. Upon arrival, transfer to Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Day 2 Mexico City
Morning visit to the most impressive scenic site in Mexico City: Teotihuacan Pyramids. Built in 700 BC; Teotihuacan was one of the largest city in the world with over 200,00 population. Major attractions include Sun Pyramid, Moon Pyramid and Avenue of the Dead. Onward to arrive "Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe", the holiest Catholic Church in Mexico and one of the three must-see pilgrimage churches in the world; where according to the legend, Virgin appeared in 1531.
Day 3 Puebla Excursion
Full day tour to the historical and cultural town of Puebla. Also called "City of Angeles" & "City of Talaver Tiles", Puebla is bountiful with adornments-filled churches, galleries, shops and excellent food. Major attractions include Church of Santo Domingo, Church of San Francisco, and Cholula Pyramids Ruin.
Day 4 Mexico City - Cancun
Morning tour of National Museum of Anthropology, one of the finest museums in the world. Its 200,000 pieces and more artifacts display colorful three-thousand-years of history. Onward to tour Zocalo, National Cathedral and Presidential Palace. Afternoon you will be transfered to airport for flight to Cancun. Our staff will wait for you at Cancun Airport.
(Please note that you should order the flights depart from Mexico after 22:00.)
Day 5 Cancun
Full day visit to Chichen Itza, the most important religious center of Mayan Era. Built in the jungles over a thousand year ago, the ruin is still relatively intact. Walking tour to the major sites of Astronomical. Observatory, the Nine-Level Castle, the immense Ball Court, the Court of the Thousand Columns, and the Temple of Jaguars. Lunch included.
Day 6 Cancun
Free at leisure to enjoy this Crown Jewel of the Caribbean. Take optional Jungle safari tour, diving tour, or sports activities on the beach.
Day 7 Cancun - Hometown
Let's take a last look at this beautiful city. Then transfer to the airport for flight home or to your next destination.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*The pricing for this tour is LAND ONLY. The international and domestic airfares are not included. We can make reservation if you need this service. Please contact us for quotation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-11 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adult and child/infant.
Tours4Fun standard cancellation policy may not apply to this tour reservation. International tours and currency exchange rates may alter the amount of cancellation penalty. Please contact our customer service team at the time of cancellation for a finalized cancellation quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up (8:00am-8:00pm) and drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares (international & intra-Mexico)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fee for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- • Reservation: Excellent
- • Customer Service: Excellent
- • Accommodation: Fair
- • Transportation: Excellent
- • Tour Guide: Excellent
- • Tour Itinerary: Excellent
Q & As
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting and returning to your own country including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
Effective May 01, 2010, foreigners holding a visa issued by the United States are no longer required to hold a Mexican Issued Visa to enter Mexico. Therefore, foreign travelers of any nationality entering Mexico via air as Tourists must submit the following documents:
* A current valid visa issued by United States
* A valid passport or proof of identity along with current travel documents for Mexico
- Travellers under the age of 18 participating in Mexican tours should carry in the certified written consent made by both parents in English. The consent should be shown when check-in at the airport departing for Mexico from US or other countries. When travelling in Mexico, the consent is not obligatory.
- The price is subject to change due to holidays. If you need intra-Mexico air ticket booking service, please contact us for quotation.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area or the Exit after your arrival at the airport on the first day.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Tours4Fun standard cancellation policy may not apply to this tour reservation. International tours and currency exchange rates may alter the amount of cancellation penalty. Please contact our customer service team at the time of cancellation for a finalized cancellation quote at email@example.com
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|