New York City
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the New York City, Wall Street, Charging Bull Statue, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, South Street Seaport, Liberty Cruise*, One World Trade Center, USS Intrepid*, UN Headquarter Building, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Museum of Modern Art*. After dinner, tour will head back to hotel in Philadelphia.
- Crowne Plaza Cherryhill / The Hotel ML or similar
Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the Philadelphia, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell. In the afternoon, tour will be arrived in Washington D.C., White House (outside), Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum*, Ford's Theatre* -the site of the assassination of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln on April 14, 1865(EXCLUSIVE), Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran Memorial, Korean War Memorial.
- Marriott Gaithersburg / Marriott Bethesda or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls (US side)
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour will depart from Washington, D.C. then pass by the state of New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass. After, the tour will arrive in Niagara Falls (U.S. side), where you will enjoy a ride on the Maid of the Mist (admission not included; optional) and see the famous Spirit of the Mist show (admission not included; optional). At night, you will see the beautiful Niagara Falls Illumination show before retiring for the night (admission not included; optional).
- Sheraton at the Falls / Hyatt Regency Buffalo or similar
Niagara Falls (US side) - Boston
Summary of The Day: In the morning, tour will visit the Goat Island and view the Canadian Horseshoe Fall (American side), American Falls, Bridal Vile Falls, JETBOAT*, IMAX movie about the history of Niagara Falls. In the afternoon, the bus will continue tour to Boston.
- Doubletree Boston North Shore / Four Points by Sheraton Wakefiled or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will tour Boston, and visit Harvard Square, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Trinity Church, to name a few. You will also join our exclusive Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included; optional), before making your way back to New York City, SOHO, in the afternoon.
- Crowne Plaza Newark / Renaissance Woodbridge or similar
Downtown Manhattan - Century 21 - Bloomingdale
Summary of The Day: Today we go to the downtown New York, The Century 21, brand clothing, cosmetics, jewelry accessories goods is adequate, affordable price, and attractive discount. Take this opportunity to buy a gift for you and your family. If you have no interest in shopping, you can walk across the World Trade Center. In the afternoon ,continue to Bloomingdale ,Bergdorf goodman. After dark, you can enjoy a Broadway Show (please pre-book tickets for shows.).
- Group activities end around 6:00pm, if you want to continue your journey in Manhattan, please make your own arrangements for transportation back to the hotel.
- Hilton Newark Penn Station / Crowne Plaza Newark or similar
New York - Columbia University - 5th Avenue
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit Trinity Church, Columbia university and then 5th Avenue. After, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back, concluding your amazing tour.
- New York airports transfer are available at approximately 4:00 pm.
The tour concludes in New York where guests can schedule flights departing from NYC Airport (EWR, LGA or JFK airport) after 7:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $650.00||USD $434.00||USD $325.00||USD $905.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $280.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up to chosen location (see meeting point) and airport drop-off
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and is subject to the final box office price.):
- Liberty Cruise : $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Museum of Modern Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(16-); $18.00/Senior(65+)(please present ID)
- One World Trade Center: $37.00/Adult; $31.00/Child(3-11); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/person
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult, $10.65/Child(3-12)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter). The last day of operation will be on 11/06/2016. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-12)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple and/or quad room.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Erika D.(12)Useful09/02/2009Great Experience ( Verified Purchased )
My mom and I really enjoyed touring the east coast. We really loved D.C. My uncle is a vet, so it really meant something to us to be able to visit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall. I\'m usually wary of bus tours, but the services on the t...our were exceptional and made everything really easy for us. Thanks for changing my opinion Tours4fun. Read full review
Adam(17)Useful08/27/20097-Day New East Coast Bus Tour ( Verified Purchased )
My family and I had a great time on this trip-there was so much to see and do and the price was very reasonable for the services rendered! Our guide was really fun and she made the trip very memorable! New York was fascinating as was Philad...elphia- my kids just loved going up to the top of the Empire State Building and my wife\'s favourite highlight of New York was the Statue of Liberty in all her glory! I wish we could have spent more time in Washington D.C. because of the many tourist attractions I wanted to fit into our trip- but we just ran out of time!!! I am glad that we saw the most important ones that I had previously only seen in textbooks. My kids also went crazy for Hershey\'s Chocolate World- they never wanted to leave! I found some great souvenirs for my mother-in-law at the Corning Museum of Glass and was astounded at the beautiful Niagara Falls. Seeing the Falls at night was especially impressive! Boston was okay, but we preferred Rhode Island because of the shopping available for my wife. Overall we had a wonderful time, thank you very much tours4 fun! Read full review
Sharmeen(9)Useful05/26/2008Highly Recommended ( Verified Purchased )
I highly appreciate the services offered by tours for fun during the tour.. it certainly was an awsome experience. Thanks to tours4fun.
Priyesh Parbhoo(16)Useful12/27/2007Share my experience with Tours4fun ( Verified Purchased )
Thank you for the speedy service & the efficiency with which tasks are carried out. I am super amazed by feedback & user friendliness of Tours4Fun. I can only hope that the service on the tour is just as good, I can guarantee you that if it... is - u have a customer for life, I will not use another tour company again! Well done, you have a very satisfied customer! Read full review
Naghmeh(19)Useful09/21/2007Write to say thanks ( Verified Purchased )
Thank you very much for the east tour. We had a very good experience with your package. This is why we would like to continue using your services. Thank you very much and we will definitely go back again!!!
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
In order to join the tour alone, you will have to be at least 18 years of age.
Customer Service Rep
Our offer Buy 2 Get 1 Free or Buy 2 Get 2 Free applies when all 3 or 4 guest stay in one hotel room.
The maximum people allowed in one room are 4 people including children/infants.
You may book your reservation with 2 rooms and in each room 3 people.
Room 1: 3 guest = $1,191
Room 2: 3 guest = $1,191
Total amount: $2,382
Our offer Buy 2 Get 1 Free will apply and you will only have to purchase 4 tickets and will receive 2 free.
Customer Service Rep
This tour does not go inside of the Apollo Theatre.
The tour is will only offer an outside view of the theatre.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
We are a party of 3 Australians arring at JFK from Orlando on 23 Oct and would like to join tour 24 Oct 2013. Our flight on 23rd arrives lunchtime -
1. Where should we book to stay the previous night? Do you pick up at the Ellison Hotel (Times Square) or otherwise can you recommend where we should stay.
2. Do we pay the whole amount when we book or only a deposit and if so, please advise of deposit.
Sandra 02/04/2013 03:05:38
Hi Sandra McCauley:
We do not offer hotels located in Time Square, please click on the link below to view
the hotels we offer :
If you choose to stay at the Ellison Hotel (Times Square), the closest pickup location offered will be at Chinatown:
8:15 am Chinatown, 48 Bowery St, New York, N.Y. 10013
At point of booking you will need to pay in full. We do not take deposits.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
My mom and I really enjoyed touring the east coast. We really loved D.C. My uncle is a vet, .. Read MoreBy Erika D. On 09/02/2009 12:24:52
7-Day New East Coast Bus Tour
My family and I had a great time on this trip-there was so much to see and do and the price .. Read MoreBy Adam On 08/27/2009 18:39:57
Share my experience with Tours4fun
Thank you for the speedy service & the efficiency with which tasks are carried out. I am sup .. Read MoreBy Priyesh Parbhoo On 12/27/2007 20:35:09