New York City
Summary of The Day: Today is reserved for arrivals and no tours are scheduled, but you may take part in optional tours.
Domestic flights: Baggage claim
JFK Terminal 7: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
International flights: Exit Area (Arrivals Hall)
For those who arrive at JFK or LGA meeting point before 3:00 pm can be sent to Flushing in Queens and provided free left-luggage. Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture in a short time.
For those of you who prefer EWR, upon arrival you can take our shuttle to the hotel for some rest or you can be transferred to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, one of the major outlets in metropolitan New York area, for a shopping excursion (own expense, USD 10.00/person)
Customers whose plane touches down in New York before 4:30 pm are invited to join us for a night tour of New York City after the sun goes down. Please speak to your tour guide when you meet them about joining this tour (min.10 persons, subject to availability, own expense).
- We offer free airport pick-up to every person (no reservation restriction).
JFK, LGA and EWR Airport pick-up is available between 8:30 am and 10:00 pm (flight arrival time). Tour guide will wait till 11:00pm. Please do not arrive later than 11:00pm.
You may choose one free airport pick-up service prior to the departure day between 8:30 am and 10:00 pm (flight arrival time) from either JFK or LGA and we will transfer you to Chinatown (87 Bowery, NY 10002) or Flushing area (131-80 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354).
Customers who do not need airport pick-up service, can meet the tour guide at Flushing (133-35 Roosevelt Avenue Flushing, NY 11354) before 5:00pm or Chinatown (87 Bowery (2nd Floor), New York, NY 10013) before 6:00pm and then can be transferred to hotel for free. Please contact your tour guide to confirm specific pick-up time in advance.
If you book this tour with specific pre-extension hotel located in NYC/NJ areas, we can offer one free airport pick-up per order in JFK, LGA or EWR Airport, and we will transfer you to the hotel you booked. (JFK and LGA: 8:30 am - 10:00 pm, EWR: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm). Please contact us for quotation if you need pre-extension hotel.
- Hilton East Brunswick / APA hotel Woodbridge or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: Today we'll see the many iconic sites of New York City! First, we'll head to the Empire State Building and step into the Observation Deck (admission not included), where we'll receive a beautiful view of the Central Park. Then, we'll have a chance to take a sightseeing cruise tour (admission not included) on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Then we'll visit such attractions as the USS Intrepid (admission not included), Wall Street, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, Times Square, Madame Tussauds (admission not included) and Metropolitan Museum of Art (admission not included). We'll also pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center.
- Hilton East Brunswick / APA hotel Woodbridge or similar
New York - Princeton - Philadelphia - Lancaster - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today we will visit the prestigious Princeton University (admission not included) in Princeton, New Jersey. Afterwards, you will continue to Philadelphia, where you will see the Old Capitol Building, the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Later, you will visit the city of Lancaster where you may take an Amish Village Tour (admission not included; optional).
We'll spend the night near Washington, D.C.
- Holiday Inn Gaithersburg / Ramada Plaza or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we'll explore the U.S. capital. First we'll visit the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials, before heading to the National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution (admission not included), located in the area called National Mall.
Because the White House remains closed to the public, we will be only take photos from its outside. Along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. We can also visit United States Capitol inside if the admission is available.
- Holiday inn Gaithersburg / Ramada Plaza or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin with a drive through hilly Pennsylvania and New York, on your way to Corning in Upstate New York. There you'll have the option of visiting the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will make your way to the majestic Niagara Falls, where you will take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal, own expense) and watch a Niagara IMAX movie (own expense). You can choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (own expense).
- The Maid of the Mist is not available in winter.
- Holiday inn Buffalo International Airport or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave the beauty of the Niagara Falls and make your way to Boston, a city rich with culture and history. There you will see Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. You will also pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. You will even have a chance to enjoy a delicious Boston lobster dinner (lunch not included; optional).
- Wyndham Boston Andover / Holiday Inn Tewksbury Andover or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: Today you will have a chance to embark on our exclusive Boston Harbor Cruise (admission not included; optional) and enjoy the fantastic view of this historic city. You will also have a chance to enjoy a real Bostonian lunch at the Quincy Market.
Tour will end around noon, we will transfer you to Boston Airport. Please book a flight departing from BOS after 1:30 pm.
You can choose to leave from New York. Please book a flight departing from JFK/LGA/EWR airports after 8:00pm.
- We offer two drop-off locations for guests who do not wish to be dropped-off at the airport:
- In front of Hilton Hotel: 135-20 39th Ave, Queens, NY 11354 (5:00pm)
- Chinatown: 87 Bowery, New York, NY 10013 (6:00pm)
(According to current transportation schedules, the drop-off time will be subject to actual situation.)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $650.00||USD $434.00||USD $325.00||USD $905.00|
*The 3rd and 4th guest join the tour for FREE (except applicable *admission fee) on a shared room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
***Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a cancellation fee. If free-fare passenger(s) makes cancellation in advance, we will charge penalty in accordance with Cancellation Policy; If free-fare passenger(s) does not make cancellation in advance and also "no show" on the departure date, we will charge $355/Person as penalty fee. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Children under 2 yrs old without a seat are for free. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
*The maximum room capacity is 4 people including adult(s) and children/infants.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares between your home and New York airport
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person including the first day of airport pick-up)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.).
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/Person
- Liberty Cruise : $36.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $28.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Amish Village Guided Tour: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Princeton University : $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(65+)
- Washington Dinner: $18.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)(Chinese Dinner)
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $17.00/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from Apri/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Person
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Guests who forgo the New York City Tour with the group to explore the city on their own and still need transportation between New York City and the hotel must pay a USD 20.00/Person fee(round trip: USD 40.00/person). If you don't pay this fee, you must arrange your own transportation in New York City that day.
- Please note that the order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to the departure date for a more detailed arrangement. Passengers who wish to conclude their tour early must contact us for the final itinerary.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self-transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4Fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Ben(2)Useful11/03/2014 06:41:27highly recommended ( Verified Purchased )
you get your money's worth. This tour is highly recommended. The tour guide, Ming Lam is very professional. His knowledge of US history is commendable.Hotel accommodations are excellent. This was a memorable experience.
Kee Hong Yam(2)Useful09/28/2014 15:36:59Highlites Of East Coast In 1 Tour ( Verified Purchased )
Just came back from the tour 2-days ago. The itinerary is well-covered. Our tour guide is very well-versed in all the attractions we visited & answered all queries well. He is very strict on timing, which is very important in group tours. V...ery helpful guide, always helping group members when required. Excellent Job, Sam! Keep it up! 1 suggestion: can provide a bottle of drinking water daily? Read full review
Jinghua Wei(7)Useful07/03/2013 17:49:55great tour ( Verified Purchased )
Over all, this trip is excellent for me and my 60's parents. We have nice tour guid and driver, keep the time and schedules very well. Our bus air condition got some problem in the middle of the trip,the company tried the best to replace w...ith a new bus; everything else ran very smooth. I recomand bring some snacks with you because none of the hotel we stay offer free breakfast. So you have more time to see around instead of looking for food. Read full review
DELIA(16)Useful07/17/2012 09:18:44Well Managed Tour ( Verified Purchased )
We were a group of 9 who took this tour in June 2012. We really enjoyed the tour. The Hotels were of very good quality and the tour guide Kelvin was excellent. I had read some adverse opinion about the food and the language, but I wou...ld say everything about the tour is excellent. Guide spoke good English and we were taken to good food outlets for lunch and dinner. The tour covered so many places including Major Universities. Really enjoyed the tour. Would like to take the tour again. Great Job by Kelvin and Tours4fun Read full review
Domingo Amistad(19)Useful01/17/2012 22:05:45Value for money Tour! ( Verified Purchased )
10 USA States in 7 days! What more can you ask for? Good hotels, good food, accommodating tour guide (appropriately strict on time-schedules), safe and smooth driver. I\'m on my second trip with Tours4fun! Looking forward to other tours. H...ighly Recommended Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you in advance. 01/29/2015 08:29:56
We can assist you in a pre-hotel extension, you can leave a comment when you are placing your order then we will make the arrangements for you.
Please note that complimentary pickup is only available on tour departing day in designated period of time.
* Pick-up times for JFK airport: between 8:30 a.m. -10 p.m.
If you need early airport pickup, please contact us for quotation.
Customers who arrive in New York before the departure date and do not wish to be picked up at the airport, will need to please meet the tour guide at the following pick-up locations (advanced notification required):
• 9:15 a.m. at 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing NY 11354 (in-front of Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel)
• 3 :00 p.m. at Columbia University, Amsterdam Ave. (between W 116th & W 117th St., New York NY 10013)
• 3:30 p.m. at 2 Columbus Ave, New York 10023 - near Starbucks
Here is a link of tours depart from New York and end in Washington D.C., please check the details to see if you are interested in them.
Customer Service Rep
Thanks. 09/28/2014 02:12:13
Dear Bienvenido Samonte,
Generally, within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed.
Customer Service Rep
We want to book the tour code 23-625 from Aug 6th to 12th 2014.
We already booked flight on United: LAX to LGA, arrive on Aug 06th 2014 at 10:25AM.
Returning flight on Tuesday Aug 12th 2014 8:01PM from LGA.
Do you think returning flight at LGA at 8:01PM is ok instead of recommended 8:30PM.
There is a 24hr free flight cancelation expires 11am tomorrow.
Tks for quick reply. mike. 06/11/2014 19:44:44
We kindly ask that you schedule any departures out of NY airports after 8:30pm on the last day of your tour as your tour guide will be dropping guest off around 6:00pm but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances like bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Customer Service Rep
We want to plan the 7-Day East Coast Tour: Code 23-625 from LAX starting August 6th to August 12th 2014.
1)On the last day, which Boston Denver Airport should we book for complimentary drop off?
2)On day 2, will we be able to see all the attractions and optional tours listed or we have to choose some. We definitely don't want to miss Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center,Manhattan Harbor Cruise to see the Statue of Liberty.
Thanks for your quick reply. Mike
Dear Michael Long,
Please book your departure flight from Logan International Airport (Please book a flight departing from BOS after 2 p.m.).
You will have an opportunity to take all optional tours listed. Please speak with your tour guide to arrange these attractions and make the payable amount in cash.
Customer Service Rep
We would like to book this tour on 24 th may.As we are from india would like to know whether the hotels will be in city limit and let me know whether we can get indian food. 04/03/2014 04:15:55
Dear Brijesh Venugopal,
Thanks for your inquiry.
The hotel information will be confirmed about 48 hours prior to the tour's departure date. The hotels arranged will be located about 30-50 minutes from the highlight location/ city centers. The guide will help to arrange meal stops at some buffet areas, restaurants and food courts. If you have a special request regarding the food, please let the guide know. S/he will try his best to accommodate your preference but we cannot guarantee that there will be Indian restaurants close by.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
you get your money's worth. This tour is highly recommended. The tour guide, Ming Lam is ver .. Read MoreBy Ben On 11/03/2014 06:41:27
Highlites Of East Coast In 1 Tour
Just came back from the tour 2-days ago. The itinerary is well-covered. Our tour guide is ve .. Read MoreBy Kee Hong Yam On 09/28/2014 15:36:59
Well Managed Tour
We were a group of 9 who took this tour in June 2012. We really enjoyed the tour. The Hot .. Read MoreBy DELIA On 07/17/2012 09:18:44