Summary of The Day: Today you'll land in Bogota and meet with your guide before transferring to your hotel.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll give you a full comprehensive tour of Bogota. Along the way we'll see some amazing sites, including the Plaza de Bolivar, the San Francisco Church, and La Candelaria, the colonial part of town. Then we'll tour the Gold Museum with its collection of 30,000 pre-Columbus artifacts of gold. At last we'll enjoy a cable-car ride to the top of Cerro de Monserrate, which stands at 3,190 meters above sea level and on a clear day offers amazing views across the entire city.
Summary of The Day: No tours are scheduled for today so you're free to explore at your own leisure.
You might want to take an optional tour to Villa de Leyva and Tunja, traveling northbound along the Pan American Hway in the the early morning. En route you can visit the Boyaca bridge. In the afternoon you'll arrive at Villa de Leyva and after lunch can tour the Ecce Homo Convent. You will return to Bogota in the evening.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel by play to the city of Cartagena.
Summary of The Day: Cartagena is undoubtedly the jewel in Colombia’s crown and deservedly a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It’s a delightful place to stroll the surrounding, which is packed with well-preserved colonial charm, tiled roofs, pretty balconies and flower-filled courtyards. Upon arrival, we'll take a tour of the city, visiting El Laguito, Bocagrande, and the old sector of the city, as well as San Felipe Castle, and La Popa Monastery.
Summary of The Day: We'll enjoy a fun filled day in the Caribbean Sea! We'll transfer to the pier and board speedboat to cross the Bay of Cartagena. We'll pass through Bocachica and travel along the north coast of Baru Island towards the Rosario Islands, an archipelago of 27 small, coral islands, recently declared a National Park. Here we'll have the chance to swim and snorkel.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll end our spectacular Colombian tour and transfer to the airport for your departing flight.
|USD $1,247.98||USD $1,247.98||USD $1,657.98|
* The pricing for this tour is LAND ONLY. The international and domestic airfares are not included. We can make reservation if you need this service. Please contact us for quotation.|
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
* Children aged 2-11 years old enjoy the same price as adult, staying in one standard room as a third person.
* Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adult and child/infant.
* This tour requires a minimum of two people to operate. If you are the only person going on the tour, the only way you can book it is if you pay for the cost of two people. If other people then sign up for this tour after you book it, you will be refunded the cost of the additional person when the tour has ended. If you choose to pay for two guests when you are the only person going on the tour, please indicate this when booking the tour or you will not be refunded the additional person cost if more people sign up.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.