Hometown - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Your fun-filled tour starts when you arrive in San Francisco! There will be a transfer from the SFO airport, taking you to discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city - San Francisco! There you will see the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park and Palace of Fine Arts, to name a few.
- Red Roof Inn SFO or similar
Bay Area - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Transfer to the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Stop by the historical landmarks of Hollywood, as well as Hollywood Blvd., Chinese Theater and the Kodak Theater complex (which is now the permanent home for the Oscars). Transfer to hotel after dinner. Overnight stay in Los Angeles.
- Holiday Inn Select - La Mirada or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas Free Day
Summary of The Day: Today, you will enjoy your free day in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Grand Canyon (South Rim) National Park:
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park.
Grand Canyon West Rim (The Skywalk):
Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (Admission & lunch are excluded). You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour). Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
- Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visitor's area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
If "Buy 2 get 3rd discounted" promotion applicants choose to opt out of these Grand Canyon visits and instead spend a free day in Las Vegas, they need to pay $50/person to tour guide as LV explore fee.
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino or similar
Summary of The Day: Self dismiss in Las Vegas.
After tour, we can also transfer guests to LA or SFO by charging additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed.
For customers who choose hotel extension, please transfer to the hotel on your own.
Free pick-up time: 9:00am - 9:00pm (The tour guide will leave at 9:00pm)
The hotel check-in time is 1:00pm.
*San Francisco Airport Pick-up Locations:
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with AA or Virgin America - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 3”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with UA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to“COURTYARD # 4”
* Domestic flights and flights from Canada with all other airlines - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to “COURTYARD # 1”
* Domestic flights with Jet Blue - From Baggage Claim area, take the elevator to the 1st floor. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
* International flights - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to “COURTYARD # A”
Passengers who wish to join the San Francisco City Tour on the first day of the tour must arrange their flight to arrive in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am.
Passengers who arrive between 11:00 am and 9:00pm, will also be offered a complimentary pick-up service, however, they will need to forgo the San Francisco City Tour without a refund.
For passengers who arrive one day prior and want to meet at the airport on the tour date, please meet at “COURTYARD # 4" at 9:00am.
Local customers without airport pick-up service must please refer to the meeting point of San Francisco City Day Tour, if they wish to join the free San Francisco City Tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $678.00||USD $558.00||USD $543.00||USD $988.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $728.00||USD $608.00||USD $593.00||USD $1,088.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/forth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child shares the same price as adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
**Customers traveling with children younger than 2 years old need to pay for the infant's tour fare. It is illegal to bring an infant on the tour bus without he/she having a seat. If guests don't pay for their infant, then they will not be able to board the bus. If you have an infant(s) going on the tour, please leave us a comment about it.
- Complimentary SFO airport pickup
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- 5-night hotel accommodations
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $7.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult(18+); $20.00/Child(5-17)
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/adult; $25.00/child (2-12)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $13.00/Person
- Grand Canyon NP Admission: $50.00/person(Mandatory fee, Bilingual -English and Chinese speaking guide and no lunch)
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Ride: $220.00/person
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/person(Mandatory fee, including lunch)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Ride(Helicopter sightseeing): $159.00/person($169.00/person from 3/1/2017.)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring you own car seat, if you are travelling with a child under 8 years old. The penalty will be on your own cost, if you do not bring the car seat.
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Customers under 21 can't enter any casinos or join any gambling activities in Las Vegas.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please DO make your reservation 5 business before the departure date. Otherwise, surcharges will be applied.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Hi Sindhu Krishnan,
We recommend 2 pieces of standard sized baggage (maximum) for each passenger due to the load limitations of the tour bus.
Thank you for your inquiry.
- Customer Service Rep.
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7