Summary of The Day: We will meet in Washington D.C. at 1:00 pm at the National Air and Space Museum(reference desk), featuring the original 1903 Flyer plane designed by the Wright brothers, the Spirit of St. Louis flown by Lindbergh, and actual spacecraft. While White House remains closed to the public, we'll visit the outside to take photos. We'll continue to see D.C. with stops at the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans War and Korean War Memorials. Our motor coach will drive past the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial. You'll have the option to take an cruise on the Potomac River to hear about this famous U.S. city!
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Shippen Place Hotel/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza/Holiday Inn or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning, NY - Niagara Falls, NY
Summary of The Day: From D.C., we'll travel through New York to the Corning Museum of Glass, which maintains the most comprehensive collection of historic and art glass in the world: 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship (admission not included). In addition, enjoy the hot glass show performed by some most experienced technicians.
Afterwards we'll arrive at Niagara Falls and be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. While here you can enjoy a series of optional tours of the area, including a boat ride to get up close to the falls on either Maid of the Mist (summer) or Niagara Jet Boat Adventures (winter), an in-depth tour of the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara; the film Niagara: Legends of Adventure, and the Native American Spirit of the Mist show (admission not included).
- Further information: Niagara Jet Boat departure times vary according to weather conditions. It will not operate during storms, snow, icy river conditions and other bad weather.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Upstate New York - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today, you can take in the fantastic view of the rivers and mountains of Central New York on our comfortable tour bus as we make our way to Boston. Cambridge, near Boston, is home to the country's oldest university – Harvard. Together with MIT, this prestigious university has made the town of Cambridge even more famous than its counterpart in the UK! We'll pass by Trinity Church, Boston Public Library, Prudential Tower and Boston Common. We'll dine in Boston, which also is famous for lobsters.
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Rhode Island
Summary of The Day: The fourth day begins will the option to take the harbor cruise and enjoy fantastic views of this historic city. After we will head to New England Aquarium before we visit Quincy Market. And the last stop will be The Breakers located at Rhode Island. See the elegant Breakers Mansion during the afternoon. There, you will hear many stories about the wealthy Vanderbilt family.
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Yale University - 5th Ave Shopping
Summary of The Day: Today, we head to New Haven, Connecticut to enjoy a brief visit to Yale University - the third oldest college in the United States. Many U.S. presidents studied at this Ivy League institution. We'll then head back to New York.
After the tour return to New York City, you may brown the shops of the luxurious Fifth Avenue! You will stay overnight in New York City.
- During the examination period, we can only visit the public areas of Yale University.
You can choose to watch a show in Broadway Inbound after 7:00 pm, please contact with tour guide for the admission&transportation fees.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hote/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday inn or similar
New York City - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: On the tour's last day, we'll tour New York City. Just a few of the many highlights you will see are Wall Street, the Charging Bull and the Empire State Building. You have the option to take a cruise on the Hudson River to snap photographs of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. You may also opt to visit the Empire State Building Observatory Deck, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. We'll be passing by the United Nations Building, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on the motor coach. We will also visit Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum and Metropolitan Museum of Art if time permits.
If you want to end your tour in Washington D.C., we will provide you a bus ticket(s) for you to return to Washington, D.C. (715 H Street at 7th St NW Washington, D.C. 20001). The drop-off location is subject to the final confirmation of the tour guide, who will not accompany you on the bus ride back to D.C.
We usually get back to D.C. between 11:00pm - 12:00pm, but there may be delay caused by special circumstances, such as bad weather conditions and traffic.
If you are ending your tour in New York, please arrange your flight after 7:00pm. We drop off at a NYC area airports of JFK, LGA and EWR.
Guests who do not need NYC airport transfer can be dropped off at 87 Bowery St. New York NY / Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel (135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354). The arrival time is between 6:00pm - 7:00pm depending on traffic conditions.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $560.00||USD $374.00||USD $280.00||USD $770.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $315.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location
- 5-night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-12); $51.00/Senior(62+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $21.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- New England Aquarium: $27.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(62+)
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however, this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7