6-Day East Coast Tour: New York, Philadelphia, D.C., Niagara Falls & Boston (Product Code: 46-2966)
Summary of The Day: Our guide will be waiting to greet you when you arrive in New York City!
All New York City airport pick-up will only be available at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
**Airports pick-up schedule: Eastern Standard Time 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Last free transportation will depart at 11:00 p.m., so please meet our staff before 11:00 p.m.)
**Any delayed flight due to weather conditions or any other circumstance that would make the passenger unable to arrive before 11:00 p.m. for the free airport pick-up, will result in an extra fee for the late transportation.
**Customers who arrive before 1:00 p.m. at LGA and JFK and meet our guide at the airport baggage claim areas will transfer to Flushing for lunch and shopping. Transportation to the hotel from Flushing will depart at 3:00 p.m.
**Customers with international flight arrival time before 3:00 p.m. and US domestic flight arrival time before 4:00 p.m. will be invited to the New York Night Tour. If all the customers based on sharing room join the New York Night Tour, the 1st and 2nd one will be free.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area.
- If you need additional airport transfer service between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m, please contact us for a price quote.
There are no airport pick-up services available beyond JFK, LGA and EWR.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive in New York City between 8:00 a.m. and 4:15 p.m., our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:15 p.m. to transfer to your hotel.
Please notate your pick-up plans when you book this tour
Further Airport Pick-up Information
- We highly recommend that you call us or your local tour provider for another pick-up if your flight is late. Meanwhile, we reserve the right to request you self-transfer to your hotel due to busy schedules.
- Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
Summary of The Day: You have a full day of exploration and sightseeing in the Big Apple! Visit some of the most popular attractions in New York, and take an unforgettable journey through one of the most inspiring cities in the world.
We'll see Wall Street, the Charging Bull statue, South Street Seaport and Times Square.
We'll also have optional activities costing extra for you to join including a New York Harbor Cruise, One World Trade Center, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum visit and a Metropolitan Museum of Art tour.
- Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from New York and make your way to one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia! There, you will visit historical sites and key locations that shaped our country and government such as Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
We'll then travel to the U.S. capital - Washington, D.C. Here, you'll see the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Capitol Hill and the outside of the White House.
- Springhill suites Gaithersburg / or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning, New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: During the morning, you will leave Washington, D.C. and make your way to Corning, New York. You'll have the choice to visit Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will travel to the Niagara Falls, New York to see one of the most beautiful natural wonders: the Niagara Falls!
- Byblos Niagara Resort and Spa or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today you will see spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close, by boarding the Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal, admission not included, optional). This historical ride is a half-hour thrill of a lifetime and is North America's oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846.
You'll also have the option to take a Niagara Jet Boat tour at an additional cost.
We'll then make our way to Boston and you'll have the chance to have a delicious lobster dinner at an additional cost.
- Best Western Royal Plaza Marlborough / or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
We'll then return to Boston and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise at an additional cost before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch.
Afterwards, you will return to New York, where you will be transferred to the NYC area airports (JFK, LGA, or EWR).
*Please book your departure flight from NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7 p.m. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1 p.m.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing, NY instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 2 Free
*The 3rd and 4th guest joins the tour for FREE on a shared room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
The total tour fees respectively for 2 guests, 3 guests and 4 guests staying in one room are the same, which are calculated as Double x 2.
*** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 10 days before tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $240 Amendment Fee plus the amount for the paid participating travelers.
***Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 10 days of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child is the same with adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (Airport pick-up is complimentary only between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person including first day airport transfer service)
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $27.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(3-11); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $54.00/Adult; Free/Child(5-); $43.00/Child(6-12)(Seats will be limited, please leave a note if you need the optional tour. )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist+IMAX Movie: $29.00/Adult; $17.90/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+) (Maid of the Mist is available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions.)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(19-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service on that day. Meanwhile, if you forgo the New York City Tour, the local agency will collect some cash as a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary.If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangements before your departure.
- Please arrange your flight after 7:00 p.m. on the last day to complete your tour activities.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Tour( Verified Purchased )
RAMESH BITRA(4)Useful03/12/2014 21:13:20
US East Coast Tour( Verified Purchased )
I took this tour last July. It was a well planned and perfectly organized by tours4fun with a very friendly and informative guide. And if you are lucky, you can find travel companion(s) like I did to cut down your tour expenses even furth ...I took this tour last July. It was a well planned and perfectly organized by tours4fun with a very friendly and informative guide. And if you are lucky, you can find travel companion(s) like I did to cut down your tour expenses even furth Read full review
my first hand experience of the 6 day east coast tour( Verified Purchased )
i recently joined this bus tour like 2 weeks ago. it was my first time in the USA and to travel alone but this tour was worth it!! the itinerary was excellent, the hotels were nice except for 1 hotel near Niagara falls but the rest were sup ...i recently joined this bus tour like 2 weeks ago. it was my first time in the USA and to travel alone but this tour was worth it!! the itinerary was excellent, the hotels were nice except for 1 hotel near Niagara falls but the rest were sup Read full review
Tours4fun traveller(7)Useful08/01/2013 15:43:10
Very nice trip of East coast( Verified Purchased )
I am 100% recommended to all my friends and family member to join this tour for more facilities at hotels and in the transportation. Bus condition is really good and all hotels I will give 4 stars. If you really want to enjoy your all 6-7 d ...I am 100% recommended to all my friends and family member to join this tour for more facilities at hotels and in the transportation. Bus condition is really good and all hotels I will give 4 stars. If you really want to enjoy your all 6-7 d Read full review
Babak Rahbarinia(24)Useful09/18/2012 14:41:33
Awesome( Verified Purchased )
Everything was well organized, the tour was fun. Our tour guide was very helpful. No problem what so ever.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you. 07/21/2015 17:23:36
We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area.
Please arrange your own luggage storage arrangements, as we will not be able to directly advise a secure location.
The tour start date is the day you select based on the availability calendar on the tour page. The first day is the transfer service day and first night hotel.
The journey begins the next morning.
Customer Service Rep
1. If I arrive a day early in New York, can I get a hotel extension at the same hotel that will be used for the trip?
2.Does the tour 46-2966 include a visit to the Empire State Building in New York?
3.Does 208-5714 include the trip to Flushing,Queens on Day 1 for lunch and shopping like its offered on the other two tours?
Thanks! 07/21/2015 03:58:17
Yes, we can provide you first night hotel as pre-tour hotel extension. Please leave us a comment when booking online so that we can ask our local tour office to quote for it.
Tour 46-2966 does not include visiting Empire State Building.
Tour 208-5714 does not include the trip to Flushing on the first day.
Customer Service Rep
Dear Marcia Hourston,
Currently, we do not offer a printable version.
Please visit the tour page for the most updated tour information.
Customer Service Rep
This tour will only be available on 9/29, if you wish to start on a Sunday (9/27) we can offer you a similar tour:
Customer Service Rep
Leigh Weatherley 07/01/2015 11:41:06
They are very similar tours, only that 46-147 has a 4 star hotel and 46-2966 has a 3 star hotel.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
GoodBy phanphu On 06/07/2014 02:26:41
US East Coast Tour
I took this tour last July. It was a well planned and perfectly organized by tours4fun with ..By RAMESH BITRA On 03/12/2014 21:13:20
my first hand experience of the 6 day east coast tour
i recently joined this bus tour like 2 weeks ago. it was my first time in the USA and to tra ..By dianee On 12/16/2013 17:17:01
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Anu Neelakantan02/17/2015 22:04:11
Hello, I am looking for travel companions for my mother-in-law an ..
Selahattin ŞATIROĞLU08/14/2014 23:49:08
I'm looking for someone who wants to travel with me with this tou ..
GINA UGTO07/19/2011 22:20:15
I and my friend need two more companion to save the travel cost. ..