6-Day East Coast Tour: New York, Philadelphia, D.C., Niagara Falls & Boston (Product Code: 46-2966)
Summary of The Day: Our guide will be waiting to greet you when you arrive in New York City!
All New York City airport pick-up will only be available at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
**Airports pick-up schedule: Eastern Standard Time 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Last free transportation will depart at 11:00 p.m., so please meet our staff before 11:00 p.m.)
**Any delayed flight due to weather conditions or any other circumstance that would make the passenger unable to arrive before 11:00 p.m. for the free airport pick-up, will result in an extra fee for the late transportation.
**Customers who arrive before 1:00 p.m. at LGA and JFK and meet our guide at the airport baggage claim areas will transfer to Flushing for lunch and shopping. Transportation to the hotel from Flushing will depart at 3:00 p.m.
**Customers with international flight arrival time before 3:00 p.m. and US domestic flight arrival time before 4:00 p.m. will be invited to the New York Night Tour. Customers can enjoy Buy 1 get 1 Free for NY Night Tour when booking in advance.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area.
- If you need additional airport transfer service between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m, please contact us for a price quote.
There are no airport pick-up services available beyond JFK, LGA and EWR.
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive in New York City between 8:00 a.m. and 4:15 p.m., our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:15 p.m. to transfer to your hotel.
Please notate your pick-up plans when you book this tour
Further Airport Pick-up Information
- We highly recommend that you call us or your local tour provider for another pick-up if your flight is late. Meanwhile, we reserve the right to request you self-transfer to your hotel due to busy schedules.
- Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
Summary of The Day: You have a full day of exploration and sightseeing in the Big Apple! Visit some of the most popular attractions in New York, and take an unforgettable journey through one of the most inspiring cities in the world.
We'll see Wall Street, the Charging Bull statue, South Street Seaport and Times Square.
We'll also have optional activities costing extra for you to join including a New York Harbor Cruise, One World Trade Center, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum visit and a Metropolitan Museum of Art tour.
- Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from New York and make your way to one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia! There, you will visit historical sites and key locations that shaped our country and government such as Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
We'll then travel to the U.S. capital - Washington, D.C. Here, you'll see the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Capitol Hill and the outside of the White House.
- Springhill suites Gaithersburg / or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning, New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: During the morning, you will leave Washington, D.C. and make your way to Corning, New York. You'll have the choice to visit Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will travel to the Niagara Falls, New York to see one of the most beautiful natural wonders: the Niagara Falls!
- Byblos Niagara Resort and Spa or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today you will see spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close, by boarding the Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal, admission not included, optional). This historical ride is a half-hour thrill of a lifetime and is North America's oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846.
You'll also have the option to take a Niagara Jet Boat tour at an additional cost.
We'll then make our way to Boston and you'll have the chance to have a delicious lobster dinner at an additional cost.
- Best Western Royal Plaza Marlborough / or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
We'll then return to Boston and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise at an additional cost before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch.
Afterwards, you will return to New York, where you will be transferred to the NYC area airports (JFK, LGA, or EWR).
*Please book your departure flight from NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7 p.m. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1 p.m.
*If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
Buy 2 Get 2 Free
*The 3rd and 4th guest joins the tour for FREE on a shared room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
The total tour fees respectively for 2 guests, 3 guests and 4 guests staying in one room are the same, which are calculated as Double x 2.
*** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 10 days before tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $240 Amendment Fee plus the amount for the paid participating travelers.
***Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 10 days of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child is the same with adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (Airport pick-up is complimentary only between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person including first day airport transfer service)
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- Liberty Cruise : $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $27.00/Senior(62+)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(3-11); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- One World Trade Center: $54.00/Adult; Free/Child(5-)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist+IMAX Movie: $29.00/Adult; $17.90/Child(3-11); $29.00/Senior(62+) (Maid of the Mist is available from April or May to late October depending on weather conditions.)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(19-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service on that day. Meanwhile, if you forgo the New York City Tour, the local agency will collect some cash as a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary.If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangements before your departure.
- Please arrange your flight after 7:00 p.m. on the last day to complete your tour activities.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
6-Day East Coast Tour( Verified Purchased )
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a budget holiday, total value for money and no hassle of arranging things yourself. The itinerary was well planned, though we had to leave quiet early in the mornings, this actually help beat all... the long queues to attractions and traffic. The hotels in all Cities are quiet nice and comfortable, except for the fact that they are not exactly in downtown areas, but that obviously explains the price we pay for the package. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and would like to thank tours4fun for just professionally managed operations. I was truly impressed. One word of advise, on our return since we were extending our stay in New York, had requested the driver to drop us somewhere close by to the city, he just dropped us in the middle of nowhere in Chinatown, without any help or suggestions to get a cab or subway, we had to walk about 15 mins with 5 bags and 2 kids and believe me it was not a pleasant experience. We are new to the city, the least we would except from the driver was some advise on public transportations Read full review
Marina Bramley(0)Useful08/13/2015 01:13:32
Wonderful trip! Thank you!( Verified Purchased )
It was our first experience with Tours4fun and we loved it. Everything was well-planned and organized. We visited many very awesome places, made great pictures and lived in nice hotels. We woke up early, but never had traffic problems or lo...ng lines in museums and other places. Guide Philip is very responsible, polite and funny. Thank you, Philip. Bus stopped every 2 hours so you can stretch your feet and find bathroom. We were very lucky with our group - nobody was smoking, drinking, fighting or making troubles. Bus driver is highly experienced and we felt save and comfy. One tip for travelers - read some information about places you plan to visit. Because trip is short and you better be ready what exactly you want to watch (example: Metropolitan museum is so huge and awesome, but there is no time for total sightseeing, so you need to know what part of it you really want to visit). It's just my opinion. So, everything was cool. We are waiting for next summer now:) Have a save and fun trip!!! Read full review
Tour( Verified Purchased )
RAMESH BITRA(4)Useful03/12/2014 21:13:20
US East Coast Tour( Verified Purchased )
I took this tour last July. It was a well planned and perfectly organized by tours4fun with a very friendly and informative guide. And if you are lucky, you can find travel companion(s) like I did to cut down your tour expenses even furth...er. Strongly recommend for those who wish to see all of East Coast in a nut shell.. Read full review
my first hand experience of the 6 day east coast tour( Verified Purchased )
i recently joined this bus tour like 2 weeks ago. it was my first time in the USA and to travel alone but this tour was worth it!! the itinerary was excellent, the hotels were nice except for 1 hotel near Niagara falls but the rest were sup...erb! our tour guide, brandon, was really informative, helpful, patient and he really took care of everybody in the tour. our driver also was friendly and very careful when driving. in summary, i would recommend this tour to all my friends who wants to travel to the east coast. =) Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We will be arriving in New York on 19th september at JFK Airport, at 10am
Could you please confirm if we are able to join your tour on that date and if you would be able to pick us up from the airport.
Can you also advise total cost including tour and airport pickup.
Looking forward to your early reply. 08/26/2015 17:45:00
We can pick-up at JFK as long as your flight is between Eastern Standard Time 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Last free transportation will depart at 11:00 p.m.).
If you arrive before 1:00 p.m. JFK and meet our guide at the airport baggage claim areas, you will transfer to Flushing for lunch and shopping.
As of right now we do have seats available for September 19th and current price for 1 room and 4 adults is $836.00 USD.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you. 07/21/2015 17:23:36
We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area.
Please arrange your own luggage storage arrangements, as we will not be able to directly advise a secure location.
The tour start date is the day you select based on the availability calendar on the tour page. The first day is the transfer service day and first night hotel.
The journey begins the next morning.
Customer Service Rep
1. If I arrive a day early in New York, can I get a hotel extension at the same hotel that will be used for the trip?
2.Does the tour 46-2966 include a visit to the Empire State Building in New York?
3.Does 208-5714 include the trip to Flushing,Queens on Day 1 for lunch and shopping like its offered on the other two tours?
Thanks! 07/21/2015 03:58:17
Yes, we can provide you first night hotel as pre-tour hotel extension. Please leave us a comment when booking online so that we can ask our local tour office to quote for it.
Tour 46-2966 does not include visiting Empire State Building.
Tour 208-5714 does not include the trip to Flushing on the first day.
Customer Service Rep
The tour will end at hotel around 6:00pm-7:00pm depending on traffic condition/guide arrangement. We do not recommend you to watch a Broadway show as the itinerary is subject to change. Also the hotel might be in New Jersey which is quite a distance from Broadway.
Customer Service Rep
If you want to self transfer to the hotel on Day 1 of the tour, the check in time is after 3:00PM. The night tour is optional tour you will decide whether to participate or not, while on tour.
There is no penalty if you do not join the night tour on the first day.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
6-Day East Coast Tour
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a budget holiday, total value for money and no ..By Charmagne On 08/26/2015 13:45:22
Wonderful trip! Thank you!
It was our first experience with Tours4fun and we loved it. Everything was well-planned and ..By Marina Bramley On 08/13/2015 01:13:32
GoodBy phanphu On 06/07/2014 02:26:41
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Anu Neelakantan02/17/2015 22:04:11
Hello, I am looking for travel companions for my mother-in-law an ..
GINA UGTO07/19/2011 22:20:15
I and my friend need two more companion to save the travel cost. ..
PS Shah07/15/2011 23:26:09
HI, I am looking for travel companions for my parents on 5-7 day ..