6-Day East Coast Tour: New York, Philadelphia, D.C., Niagara Falls & Boston
Summary of The Day: Our guide will be waiting to greet you when you arrive in New York City! All New York City airport pick-up will only be available at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). We strongly recommend the use of EWR for customer convenience.
- We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm for each order for passengers who arrive at the airport on the departure day.
- We offer one free airport pick-up per order between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm for passengers who arrive at the airport prior to the departure day to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area.
- If you need additional airport transfer service between 9:00 am - 11:00 pm, please contact us for a price quote.
For domestic flights, customers can meet our staff at the baggage claim area.
For international flights, customers can meet our staff at the U.S. Customs and Immigration Exit/Meeting Point after luggage is picked up.
Any delayed flight due to weather conditions or any other circumstance that would make the passenger unable to arrive before 11:00 pm for the free airport pick-up, will result in an extra fee for the late transportation.
No need airport pick-up:
- Self transfer to hotel;
- If you arrive at New York City between 8:00 am - 4:15 pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:15 pm to transfer to your hotel.
NYC Optional Tours
Customers who arrive before 1:00 pm at LGA and JFK and meet our guide at the airport baggage claim areas will transfer to Flushing for lunch and shopping. Transportation to the hotel from Flushing will depart at 3:00 pm
Customers with international flight arrival time before 3:00 pm and US domestic flight arrival time before 4:00 pm can join the New York Night Tour (admission not included).
- There are no airport pick-up services available beyond JFK, LGA and EWR.
If you arrive in New York City between 8:00 am and 4:15 pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self-transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your day from there. Please return before 4:15 pm to transfer to your hotel.
We highly recommend that you call us or your local tour provider for another pick-up if your flight is late. Meanwhile, we reserve the right to request you self-transfer to your hotel due to busy schedules.
- Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
Summary of The Day: You have a full day of exploration and sightseeing in the Big Apple! We'll visit some of the most popular attractions in New York, and take an unforgettable journey through one of the most inspiring cities in the world.
We'll see Wall Street, the Charging Bull statue, South Street Seaport and Times Square.
We'll also have optional activities costing extra for you to join including a New York Harbor Cruise, One World Trade Center, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum visit and a Metropolitan Museum of Art tour.
- Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
New York - Philadelphia - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: Today, you will depart from New York and make your way to one of the most historical cities in the U.S: Philadelphia! There, you will visit historical sites and key locations that shaped our country and government such as Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
We'll then travel to the U.S. capital - Washington, D.C. Here, you'll see the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Capitol Hill and the outside of the White House.
- Springhill suites Gaithersburg / or similar
Washington, D.C. - Corning - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: During the morning, you will leave Washington, D.C. and make your way to Corning, New York. You'll have the chance to visit Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included).
Afterwards, you will travel to the Niagara Falls, New York to see one of the most beautiful natural wonders: the Niagara Falls!
- Byblos Niagara Resort and Spa or similar
Niagara Falls - Boston
Summary of The Day: Today you will see spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close, by boarding the Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal, admission not included, optional). This historical ride is a half-hour thrill of a lifetime and is North America's oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846.
You'll also have the option to take a Niagara Jet Boat tour at an additional cost.
We'll then make our way to Boston and you'll have the chance to have a delicious lobster dinner at an additional cost.
- Best Western Royal Plaza Marlborough / or similar
Boston - New York
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll travel to nearby Cambridge, Massachusetts to visit Harvard Square, Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
We'll then return to Boston and pass by Trinity Church and the tallest building in New England - John Hancock Tower.
You'll have the opportunity to take an optional Boston Harbor Cruise at an additional cost before we go to Quincy Market for shopping and lunch.
Afterwards, you will return to New York, where you will be transferred to the NYC area airports (JFK, LGA, or EWR).
Please book your departure flight from NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7 p.m. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1:00 pm.
- If you want to end your tour in Chinatown or Flushing (39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354) instead, you will need to please leave a comment when making your reservation, so we can arrange your request.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $418.00||USD $279.00||USD $209.00||USD $608.00|
Buy 2 Get 2 Free
*The 3rd and 4th guest joins the tour for FREE on a shared room basis.
*Prices listed have been adjusted.
The total tour fees respectively for 2 guests, 3 guests and 4 guests staying in one room are the same, which are calculated as Double x 2.
*** Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee. If cancellation of free-fare passenger(s) is made at least 10 days before tour departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $240 Amendment Fee plus the amount for the paid participating travelers.
*** Cancellations of the Free Passenger(s) within 10 days of tour departure and No-shows on the tour departure date will be assessed a penalty fee per passenger, that will be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation. This is a mandatory fee to be collected by the tour guide in order to participate on the tour.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child is the same with adult.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service fees for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person including first day airport transfer service)
- Admission or optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- New York Night Tour: $25.00/person(Dinner will not be included, but customers are able to get food at their own expense while at Times Square. )
- One World Trade Center: $32.00/person
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(3-11); $17.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-11); $27.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $30.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-11)
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-11); $23.00/Senior(62+)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $23.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (Ages 3-11) (The optional tour is available from Mar to Nov depending on the weather)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(19-); $18.00/Senior(62+)
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(62+)
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child
- Maid of the Mist : $17.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(ages 3-11)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.(It is not available in winter) )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(3-11); $61.00/Senior(62+)(Seasonal)
- Niagara in-depth sightseeing: $25.00/person
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $30.00/Adult; $29.00/Child(3-11); $30.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $22.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please provide us with the third and fourth person's birth date if you book a triple or quadruple room.
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary.If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
- Please meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact your local tour provider to see if there is available staff to accommodate your needs.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact your local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pick-up arrangements before your departure.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time), if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Recommended 100%( Verified Purchased )
The tour was really good from all points of view. It really reached all the important places in the cities we visited and the accommodation was more than perfect. Definitely next year I'll choose a trip from Tours4fun.
6-Day East Coast Tour( Verified Purchased )
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a budget holiday, total value for money and no hassle of arranging things yourself. The itinerary was well planned, though we had to leave quiet early in the mornings, this actually help beat all... the long queues to attractions and traffic. The hotels in all Cities are quiet nice and comfortable, except for the fact that they are not exactly in downtown areas, but that obviously explains the price we pay for the package. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and would like to thank tours4fun for just professionally managed operations. I was truly impressed. One word of advise, on our return since we were extending our stay in New York, had requested the driver to drop us somewhere close by to the city, he just dropped us in the middle of nowhere in Chinatown, without any help or suggestions to get a cab or subway, we had to walk about 15 mins with 5 bags and 2 kids and believe me it was not a pleasant experience. We are new to the city, the least we would except from the driver was some advise on public transportations Read full review
2 days trip to Niagara Falls from NY( Verified Purchased )
We took a vacation to New York for 5 days . When we think about 8 hour trip it sound tired n long, n will take too much of our time to spend at my city, but not at all this a great tour I am so happy we took this trip we visit amazing place...s warnings Glenn park is awesome. Our guide Kevin Jim was great n very organized with time Read full review
Marina Bramley(1)Useful08/13/2015 01:13:32
Wonderful trip! Thank you!( Verified Purchased )
It was our first experience with Tours4fun and we loved it. Everything was well-planned and organized. We visited many very awesome places, made great pictures and lived in nice hotels. We woke up early, but never had traffic problems or lo...ng lines in museums and other places. Guide Philip is very responsible, polite and funny. Thank you, Philip. Bus stopped every 2 hours so you can stretch your feet and find bathroom. We were very lucky with our group - nobody was smoking, drinking, fighting or making troubles. Bus driver is highly experienced and we felt save and comfy. One tip for travelers - read some information about places you plan to visit. Because trip is short and you better be ready what exactly you want to watch (example: Metropolitan museum is so huge and awesome, but there is no time for total sightseeing, so you need to know what part of it you really want to visit). It's just my opinion. So, everything was cool. We are waiting for next summer now:) Have a save and fun trip!!! Read full review
We are very satisfied( Verified Purchased )
We are very satisfied with the tour. Especially, we have Sammy, a professional and responsible tour guide.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
thank you! 02/01/2016 04:59:06
Thanks for your inquiry.
The walking distance of our east coast tour will be not too long and the schedule will be arranged by the tour guide accordingly. Usually they will spend around one to two hours in each attraction and they will be transferred by the bus.
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun!
You can join the tour from Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) before 4:15 p.m.. Or, you can choose to self transfer to the first night hotel. We can update you the hotel information one day before departure.
Yes, you can end the tour in Boston. You can self dismiss at Quincy Market or choose to be dropped off at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Please leave a note accordingly in the reservation request section when placing the order online.
Customer Service Rep
6-Day Yosemite, Grand Canyon, San Francisco Tour (Product Code: 1093-20082)---I plant to take this tour from 20-25 February, 2016. When is the best time to book from now and onward? By experience, do my chosen dates get filled normally or slots still tend to be available even a week prior my dates? Please advise, thanks! 01/05/2016 11:13:17
We recommend customers to make their online reservation 30 days prior to the desired tour departure date. If you plan to join the tour on Feb 25th, we recommend you make the online reservation no later than the end of January.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
We offer one free airport pick-up between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
The current price for 3 passengers accommodate in one room is $837.00.
Which will include the following:
Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off (Airport pick-up is complimentary only between 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.)
5-Night Hotel Accommodations
All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour guide
Below I have provided you a link to view our cancellation policy:
Customer Service Rep
If I arrive a day or so earlier than the tour departs can I book the extra days at the first hotel on the tour and can I still transfer to the hotel included in my tour costa?
Thank you 10/28/2015 09:36:42
This tour is scheduled to depart every Wednesday and Saturday in 2016.
If you require a hotel extension, please leave a note in the comment section when placing your booking. While processing the reservation we will be able to quote you accordingly.
Yes, airport pick up can be arranged the day before the tour starts if you book your pre-hotel extension directly with us. Please keep in mind additional fees will apply.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
6-Day East Coast Tour
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a budget holiday, total value for money and no ..By Charmagne On 08/26/2015 13:45:22
Wonderful trip! Thank you!
It was our first experience with Tours4fun and we loved it. Everything was well-planned and ..By Marina Bramley On 08/13/2015 01:13:32
GoodBy phanphu On 06/07/2014 02:26:41
Find a Travel CompanionSee All
Anu Neelakantan02/17/2015 22:04:11
Hello, I am looking for travel companions for my mother-in-law an ..
GINA UGTO07/19/2011 22:20:15
I and my friend need two more companion to save the travel cost. ..
PS Shah07/15/2011 23:26:09
HI, I am looking for travel companions for my parents on 5-7 day ..