6-Day Canada Vancouver, Seattle, Multnomah Falls, Victoria Tour from San Francisco (Product Code: 205-5761)
Bay Area - Shasta Dam - Roseburg
Summary of The Day: Your adventure begins when you depart from the Bay Area and visit Shasta Dam, located across the Sacramento River at the north end of the Sacramento Valley. After, you will make your way to the state of Oregon. There, you will visit the wonderful city of Roseburg and stay overnight.
- Sleep Inn Roseburg or similar
Multnomah Falls - Seattle
Summary of The Day: Today, you will visit one of the most popular attractions in Oregon - Multnomah Falls. Located on the Oregon side of the Columbia River Gorge, the Multnomah Falls are the tallest waterfalls in the state of Oregon. We'll then see Mount St. Helens, best known for erupting in 1980. Later, you will visit the famous city of Seattle, where you will see landmarks like Pike Place Market. You will also embark on a tour of the Museum of Flight (admission not included; optional). You will stay overnight in Seattle.
- Holiday Inn Kent or similar
Seattle - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: On the tour's third day, you will leave Seattle and make your way to Canada, where you will visit the beautiful city of Vancouver. There, you will see some of Vancouver's famous landmarks like Gastown, Stanley Park, Capilano Fish Hatchery, Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, Chinatown and much more! You will stay overnight in Vancouver.
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver Airport or similar
Victoria (Or free time in Vancouver)
Summary of The Day: You'll have the option this morning to take the ferry to Vancouver Island and see the beautiful and romantic city of Victoria, the capital of British Columbia and one of the oldest cities in the Pacific Northwest. You will also have a chance to visit the world famous Butchart Gardens, which receives close to a million visitors each year (admission not included; optional).
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver Airport or similar
Vancouver - Seattle - Eugene
Summary of The Day: On the tour's fifth day, you'll depart Canada and return to the U.S. to arrive back in Seattle to further explore the wonders of this famous city. You will have an opportunity to board the elevator to the top of the Space Needle, known as a landmark of the Pacific Northwest. After, you will visit the welcoming town of Eugene, the second largest city in Oregon. We'll then return to Portland for stops at Old Town Chinatown and the International Rose Test Garden.
- Quality Inn Springfield or similar
Eugene - Sundial Bridge - Bay Area
Summary of The Day: Today, you will leave the homey state of Oregon and make your way back to California. On the way to the Bay Area, there will be a stop at the Sundial Bridge in Redding, California. You will return to the Bay Area in the evening concluding your wonderful tour.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Prices for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Prices for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 3-9 year-old child stays in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 3 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 3 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location(see pick-up time and locations)
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach (depending on the number of travelers, we reserve the right to use a tour coach, a mini-bus or a van.)
- Professional tour guide
- All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges.
- Admissions and optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
Victoria: $95.00 - $85.00/Person (including Butchart Gardens)
Space Needle: $22.00/Adult; $13.00/Child; $19.00/Senior
Boeing Factory: $18.00/Adult; $12.00/Child
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver ($8.00/day per person)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- To make your travel more convenient, please arrive at the bus pick-up locations 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Amazing Tour in Oregon,Seatle and Canada( Verified Purchased )
First of all, We would like to thank our Tour Guide and Driver-Mia and Bob for the excellent service that they give to us for this 6 days tour. With the Bay Are's awesome scenery that stretches from the downtown skyscraper up to Chinatowns... Lion Statue-These I think impress me the most. And then passing by the rows of agricultural landscape up to the imposing Mt. Shasta really make our day. It is an amazing experience to go on a tour that is so much fun and educational at the same time. From the Majestic Multnomah Falls in Oregon going to Seattle's most famous landamarks like Space Needle and Pike Place Market is such a thrill to reckon with. From crossing the border to Canada going to Vancouver and Victori a Island is such an unforgettable journey. We have seen the beauty of a place so rich in natural resources particularly the Butchart Gardens exquisite array of diff. flowers and plants. The exciting suspension bridge in Lynn Canyon and the Capilano Fish Hatchery is worth mentioning too. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Do we need to have a passport to take this tour?
Jen 06/03/2013 10:12:06
A valid passport will be required for travelers going on a tour crossing international borders.
Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for possible additioanl visa requirements and exemptions for
Customer Service Rep
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7