Los Angeles - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Los Angeles driving through the scenic Mojave Desert to arrive in Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert. Overnight in St. George.
For Las Vegas Departures
1. Please meet your tour guide at the Circus Circus Hotel (near the elevator on the second floor) at 3:00pm(2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109). (No free buffet lunch)
2. Or meet your tour guide at the Starbucks Coffee located inside Terminal 1 of Las Vegas McCarran International Airport or Gate 51 on Level 0 in the Terminal 3 at 1:30pm.
- Red Lion St. George or similar
St. George - Lake Powell - Bryce Canyon National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the second day by heading to the picturesque Lake Powell passing by the Glen Canyon Dam along the Colorado River. Next, it's off to Bryce Canyon National Park for lunch and a choice of numerous activities to do within the park. We'll then travel to Salt Lake City to stay the evening.
- Four Points by Sheraton or similar
Salt Lake City - Jackson - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park - West Yellowstone
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the tour's third day in the city of Jackson located in the famous resort area of Jackson Hole. Next, we'll travel to Grand Teton National Park to see its stunning natural features including mountains, lakes and pine forests. After that, we go to the United States' first national park - Yellowstone. See park landmarks such as Yellowstone Lake, Old Faithful and Mammoth Hot Springs! We'll settle down for the night in West Yellowstone.
- Lodge at Big Sky Resorts or similar
West Yellowstone - Yellowstone National Park - Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: We'll spend the full day in the natural wonderland of Yellowstone National Park visiting attractions such as Lower Falls of the Yellowstone, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone and the park's many geysers. We'll then make our way to Salt Lake City to stay overnight.
- Residence Inn Suites Marriott or similar
Salt Lake City
Summary of The Day: We'll begin the last day of the tour with a visit to Temple Square and the Salt Lake Mormon Temple. We'll then go to the Utah State Capitol. You may take the hotel shuttle to Salt Lake City airport.
- Please book a flight departing from Salt Lake City airport after 12:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $592.71||USD $395.49||USD $390.27||USD $801.41||USD $373.57|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Los Angeles airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (Items and prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final confirmation made by tour guide when on tour.):
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- Yellowstone National Park+Grand Teton+Bryce+Antelope Canyon+ Great Salt Lake+ Fuel Surcharge: $100.00/Person(Mandatory fee)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- Due to winter weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary for this tour may be affected during the months of October, April and May. The itinerary is subject to change at the discretion of the professional tour guide for the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience.
- Amendment Policy:
As Yellowstone tours are likely to be sold out, we will reserve bus seats once you make reservation. If you would like to make any change for your reservation, please inform us 17 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 10-16 days prior to departure date, 30% penalty fee;
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, 50% penalty fee;
* 5 days(working days) prior to departure date, 100% penalty fee.
- 3rd person Cancellation Policy for Buy 2 Get 3rd Discount:
We will reserve bus seats for 3rd discounted passengers. Please inform us at least 10 days prior to departure after confirmation, otherwise we will charge additional fees including the $30.00 amendment fee.
* 6-9 days prior to departure date, $50.00/person penalty fee;
* 1-5(working days) days prior to departure date, $100.00/person penalty fee;
* No-show on tour, $200.00/person penalty fee.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
Tours4Fun updates the seat availability at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour. Tours4Fun confirms tour bookings within 1-2 days.
Tours4Fun always recommends you book your flight tickets after you've received your tour confirmation. Tours4Fun will not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused by a booked flight with no confirmed tour.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Harpreet.Kaur(1)Useful09/03/2015Enjoyed it very much! ( Verified Purchased )
Only problem I had was that it's more like a 3 1/2 day tour. First day it's just a transport from Las Vegas to St George. So it doesn't really counted (at least for me). Last day I said its 1/2 because you will be finished before 11. those ...3 1/2 days were awesome though! Read full review
Nancy(25)Useful12/02/2009We had a lot of fun on this tour and would recommend it. ( Verified Purchased )
This tour was a very good deal for myself and for my family! I enjoyed visiting the Glen Canyon Dam in Page, Arizona as well as the cruise along Lake Powell. I took some amazing pictures of Bryce Canyon and its hoodoos- you have to see them... to believe them! My kids really got a kick of this wonder of nature. Salt Lake City was fun, but people seemed to go to bed really early and there wasn\'t as much shopping, as I would have liked. But, then we headed off towards Jackson Hole for lunch and we bought some nice souvenirs. Grand Teton National Park was very interesting and beautiful. My husband loves nature and he felt very at home in this park. He also just loved spending the night in Yellowstone National Park and seeing Old Faithful. I loved Mammoth Hot Springs; it was great to get so close to the geysers. Read full review
ggggg(26)Useful08/19/2007Great! ( Verified Purchased )
It was amazing!!!...1!?!?!?
Kelly(23)Useful10/15/2006It was truly unbelievable ( Verified Purchased )
My husband and I had the most amazing time in Yellowstone National Park. It was truly unbelievable. In fact, it's been two weeks since we've returned from our trip and I'm still on my "vacation high." We were extremely impressed with Tours4...fun.com. We felt that the cost of the trip was quite reasonable considering all that we got to see and do. Thanks again for a memorable vacation! Read full review
Devon(24)Useful10/15/2006It was a wonderful experience ( Verified Purchased )
My family took a camping trip to Yellowstone National Park, It was a wonderful experience. There is a lot to see and do in Yellowstone so make sure plenty of time and bring enough film. It really is an amazing and spectacular area.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thanks for your inquiry.
You can join tour at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport or at Circus Circus Hotel. You can also self checkin if you can't meet the group at 3:00pm.
Please leave a note as self transfer when you are making reservation online if necessary.
1:30PM Las Vegas Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (Starbucks Coffee on Level 1 at terminal 1 or No. 51 Gate on Level 0 at Terminal 3 ) 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
3:00PM Las Vegas Circus Circus Skyrise Tower 2nd Floor Information 2880 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89109
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for your inquiry,
You can try to find a travel companion and try to book a travel companion order:
Here is the details instructions on how to find a travel companion and book a tour together.
Customer Service Rep
:) 07/23/2014 13:42:29
Thanks for your inquiry.
Normally your tour will be finished around 10 am or 11 am. It will be decided by your guide's arrangement then.
You may take the hotel shuttle to Salt Lake City airport.
After the tour, please book a flight departing from Salt Lake City airport after 12 p.m.
Customer Service Rep
Do you have another package starting from January 3rd or 4th? 12/10/2013 22:44:34
Due to the weather conditions, the sightseeing locations you are interested in are typically only available seasonally between April-October.
We can offer the following shorter duration tour with available departure dates in January.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
We had a lot of fun on this tour and would recommend it.
This tour was a very good deal for myself and for my family! I enjoyed visiting the Glen Can .. Read MoreBy Nancy On 12/02/2009 18:20:49
It was amazing!!!...1!?!?!? Read MoreBy ggggg On 08/19/2007 22:27:28
It was truly unbelievable
My husband and I had the most amazing time in Yellowstone National Park. It was truly unbeli .. Read MoreBy Kelly On 10/15/2006 23:43:31